We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

MidoriTsu wrote: "Repo! the Genetic Opera!" for what I think was the... 15th time I watched it? :D

Sounds like a science lesson lol
Bridesmaids. Funniest movie I have ever seen in my life. I have never laughed so hard. Go see it!
MidoriTsu wrote: "Repo! the Genetic Opera!" for what I think was the... 15th time I watched it? :D

Is that the one with Anthony Head, the guy who was Giles in Buffy, The Vampire Slayer?
on dvd: Hoodwinked
in theatre: Fast Five
z wrote: Bridesmaids. Funniest movie I have ever seen in my life. I have never laughed so hard. Go see it!

I'll wait till that comes out on DVD.
And the last movie I watched was X-Men: First Class. Definitely a "First Class" movie :P.
oh shiz, I just noticed the sections this was in....ignore my previous post!~

Hereafter with Matt Damon.................I didn't like it -_-;; The trailers and stuff totally did tell you the wrong kind of movie it was gonna be...
Casper (1995)- After the first time I saw this movie, I used to dream with Devon Sawa. He's still cute to this day. :)
The Hangover 2. Totally hilarious
"Paul" which was a decent movie.
and then "Hanna" which I disliked.
i am glad i didnt watch Hana then `phew... my sis in law wanted to watch it rather than Fast 5 ...
I'm watching now the legend of 1900 (i saw it before )
Xmen - First Class....Im a mutant and proud haha
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. A modern musical with Neil Patrick Harris and the ginger from The Guild (*breaks into a broadway rendition of "you wanna date my avatar*). A total geekfest, but I loved it, lol. Lots of hilarious quotes. I totally recommend it.