Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Amazing Spiderman. So So movie.
The Scapegoat (2012)
The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of the King!! I sooooooooooo lurve that movies!!!! Aragorn is hot, but Legolas is my honey baby!!!! Mhahahhaah
The Ring ( english version ) .. i soooo love this movie .. always manages to scare me :P
Paradise Kiss! OMGGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I love Kitagawa Keiko and Mukai Osamu so much <333
Lindysaducos wrote: Paradise Kiss! OMGGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I love Kitagawa Keiko and Mukai Osamu so much <333

err, sorry for double posting but i can't seem to find the delete post. please delete this post. XD i thought i was in the asian thread. anyways the last movie that i've watched (non-asian) was street dance 2 :D totally awesome <3 i love eva and ash. :">
Premium Rush
A Cinderella Story

@Lindy this is a thread for all movies :)
Disney's Girl vs. Monster

Sleepninja wrote: Premium Rush
A Cinderella Story

If you liked A Cinderella Story with Hilary Duff you should definitely check out Another Cinderella Story
if you haven't already done so, that one is starting Selena Gomez. I love both movies. :D
Sleepninja wrote: Premium Rush
A Cinderella Story

If you liked A Cinderella Story you should definitely check out Another Cinderella Story
if you haven't already done so, that one is starting Selena Gomez. I love both movies. :D
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Secret of the Wings
Old Boy, that movie is too good that words can't describe how awesome it is... ;-; highly recommend~
The last movie I watched was . . The temptation of wolves