Policeman 1: “You know it’s true what they say, everybody dies alone.”

Policeman 2: “ Sure. Everyone dies alone. But if you mean something to someone, if you help someone, or love someone, if even a single person remembers you, then maybe you never really die at all.” - Person of Interest

"No person is a failure who has friends" - Ready Player One, is a good quote. Few of my quotes are from TV/Movies, I tend to get them from books or podcasts. 

"What you get and what you deserve are only tangentially and coincidentally related" - podcast Welcome to Nightvale.

My favorite one is - 

Quote: When given the choice between being right or being kind, choose kind. 

Movie - Wonder

"The next best thing from being wanted is being needed"

- Agent Frit Howard, The Closer

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect" 

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." 

"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."

"Boy, three bedrooms, two baths, and one homicide. This place is gonna sell like hotcakes."

“Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.”

"You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!"

"It requires an intolerable sacrifice!" (To accept a pardon?) "To apologise! They took everything from us. And then they called me a monster. The moment I sign that pardon, the moment I ask for one, I proclaim to the world that they were right. This ends when I grant them my forgiveness, not the other way around." 

Captain Flint - Black Sails

On the topic of being gay and being exiled from England for it.

"To live will be an awfully big adventure." - Peter Pan (Peter Pan 2003)

Yippie-kay-yay motherfucker. - Die Hard (and yes it IS a Christmas movie and I will die on this hill)

I drink your milkshake- There Will Be Blood

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal. And happy New Year- Home Alone 2

Bardo : Why are you such an asshole?

Marvin Bushmiller : Now that's a great question. No, really. It really is. I am an asshole because... that is my true nature. Maybe it's everybody's true nature. Every single one of you looks like a fuckin' asshole to me, but... who knows? The difference between you and me is that I have gained the freedom to express my true nature. And what could be more beautiful than truth and freedom? 

watched Art School Confidential in high school but I still find this scene amusing xD

"It's a gift ... and a curse." "You'll thank me later." "Here's what happened." Monk

Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.  -Taxi Driver

"People are always going to judge you."

"Because sometimes even if you know how something's gonna end that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the ride."      - Ted Mosby (How I met your Mother)

You never want to give up an opportunity to be close to your family  - Heartland

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" 

- Auntie Mame, 1958