As the title explains it all I'm just curious to see what everyone says....
"Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we, too, can't die in a freak gasoline fight accident"

"Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator."

"here was a moment last night, when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen, where I thought, "Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman". "

"I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what product I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot. "

"Please! These are Collectors' Items! Well, some of them are replicas. But still, they're Limited Edition Replicas!"

"You know, you shouldn't jump around when this nice woman is holding a sharp pair of scissors. If you move she could slip and slice your jugular vein, on accident. There is no way to stitch the jugular. All of your blood will be on the floor in four minutes. I have seen this. I have done this. You don't want this"
so many mean girl quotes haha
but honestly my favorite would have to be
"If you're from Africa, then why are you white?"- Amanda Seyfield
my personal favs:

"why's the rum gone" - Jack Sparrow
"my preciousssssshhhh" - the uglyfugly thing (don't remember name) in LOTR
Michel (Gilmore Girls)- "To me you are the teacher in a Charlie Brown cartoon."
Mr. Chow(The Hangover 2)- Did You Die Today?
expibefen wrote: "Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we, too, can't die in a freak gasoline fight accident"

"Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator."

"here was a moment last night, when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen, where I thought, "Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman". "

"I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what product I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot. "

"Please! These are Collectors' Items! Well, some of them are replicas. But still, they're Limited Edition Replicas!"

"You know, you shouldn't jump around when this nice woman is holding a sharp pair of scissors. If you move she could slip and slice your jugular vein, on accident. There is no way to stitch the jugular. All of your blood will be on the floor in four minutes. I have seen this. I have done this. You don't want this"

Hi where are these quotes from I am intrigued!
My fave is from The Simpsons cos i think I felt the same way as a kid haha that & wanting to be a super hero - which incidentally I havent given up on happening to me just need a a blast of radiation or get bitten by a mutant spider haha

Marge (annoyed) : How did you think your life was going to turn out Homer?
Homer (sadly) : I thought I would drive around in a van solving mysteries.
One of my all-time favorite lines is from Star Trek: The Next Generation: Capt. Picard is talking to Riker and says to him something along the lines of him being only mortal. And Riker responds, "Speak for yourself, sir. I plan to live forever." It's not the smartest or funniest line ever, but I quote it often whenever people talk about mortality.
Oh, wait, and another favorite exchange of mine comes from the original BBC mini-series of Hitchhiker's Guide.

"It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"Go ask a glass of water."

Kills me. >.<
"Quinn, until I see some pretty convincing evidence to the contrary, I think we are on our own." -Daria

"Somebody in a movie once said "Hell is the possibility of sanity", that's what this place feels like, Hell, I hate it already, and it's only been an hour"- Daria

Conversation with her sister:
-"Ugh, sugar tarts. Haven't you ever heard the expression 'You eat what you are'?"

-"Haven't YOU ever heard the expression, 'Get the hell away from me'?"
"I don't run around saying 'I'm a gentile! Look at my foreskin!'"-Ricky Gervais, For Your Consideration
expibefen wrote: "Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we, too, can't die in a freak gasoline fight accident"

hahahahha you've got me loling at these Zoolander quotes
30 Rock - Kenneth - "And Mr. Jordan said, 'Don't let anyone in whose not on the list, or this mess is gonna get raw like sushi, so haters to the left."

30 Rock - Jack Donaugee - "Donaugee Estates champaigne taste like the urine of satan after a hefty portion of asparagus"

30 Rock - Tracy Jordan - "I love this cornbread so much, I want to take it behind a middle school, and get it pregnant."
I don't know why, but this is probably my favorite quote from any movie I've seen... King Frances: "I will simply deny you the crown and live... forever!" *looks confused at his own words* ~ "Ever After"