Synopsis

Set in present-day Portland, Oregon, the series puts a new twist on the stories of the Brothers Grimm in which a homicide detective learns that he is a descendent of a group of hunters known as "Grimms", who fight to keep humanity safe from the supernatural creatures of the world. Upon learning of his destiny, he has to protect every living soul from the sinister storybook characters that have infiltrated the real world.

Cast

David Giuntoli as Nick Burkhardt, a homicide detective who discovers he descends from a line of Grimms, hunters who fight supernatural forces.
Russell Hornsby as Hank Griffin, Nick's homicide partner.
Bitsie Tulloch as Juliette Silverton, Nick's girlfriend.
Silas Weir Mitchell as Eddie Monroe, a reformed 'big bad wolf' who aids Nick with his cases.
Sasha Roiz as Captain Renard and hunter of Grimms
Reggie Lee as Sgt. Wu

[RIGHT]---Wikipedia[/RIGHT]

Is anyone else watching this? I just watched the first episode and liked it even though it seems to not be getting great reviews.
Great show. I've seen the first 2 episodes. Love it.
I'm up to date on this show. So far I think it's alright. It's not the best, but it's good.
A month later and my opinion on this show hasnt changed. It's enjoyable but not the best.
i prefer once upon time.
I've liked it so far. But, I agree it's not the best. It's getting better I think. It's not how I pictured a series about the stories in Grimm would be like. I loved Grimms' Fairy Tales when I was little. (Scared me half the time, but I loved it.) My dad used to read it to me before I went to bed. Not really the best thing for a little kid. -_- They could have done something better with it.
I've watched to episode 11. Grimm is okay but Once Upon a Time is better. Not sure if I will continue with either as the Asians keep calling me.
I like it! specially now he's getting used to it now as being the Grimm...i love his friendship with the other supernatural creatures.