Shameless (US Version) -> I am so addicted to this show. I don't even know why. :P Right now I'm watching Supernatural, but honestly, half of the time I need to cover my eyes because it's way too scary. Am I too easily scared or IS it that scary and still that popular? O_Ò
Merlin Season 3 Episode 5
how i met your mother, adventure time,once upon a time
I usually just watch comedy shows (the non-laugh track kind). My favourites are Community and Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I'll also watch South Park and ... whatever shows my favourite Broadway stars are in, like GCB (Kristin Chenoweth!), Bunheads (Sutton Foster!), The Good Wife (occasionally Nathan Lane!), etc -- of which I only enjoyed GCB and didn't mind Bunheads. Though there was no way I could continue watching that The New Normal show, no matter how much I like Andrew Rannells. It's too Glee, and I hate Glee. ):
Hmm.. I'm currently having a marathon watch of Criminal Minds. I really like watching and seeing how the case unfolds. The B.A.U. unit are a lovable bunch. I'm on season 6 *__* .. I can't wait to catch up to the recent episodes + season (8). Errr.. other than Criminal Minds, I've been continuing on with my addiction to Family Guy and The Simpsons :T .
Doctor Who Season 3 Episode 7
Misfits, Once upon a Time, Grimm, Being Human UK, Doc Martin are the ones I am watching faithfully
Mr Bean and South Park are the names of T.v. Shows that i really addicted to watch. I never miss to watch these shows whenever is airing on the T.v.
new girl and heart of dixie, these ar ethe only ones i watch weekly
I'm really addicted to Game of Thrones, even if I prefer the books. If you like fantasy, well written synopsis, good castings (even if the most of actors are not really known), beautiful landscapes, ... you must watch this serie !
Dexter The Walking Dead Breaking Bad How I Met Your Mother ... List is too big, I'm currently watching at least 10 American series...
The Vampire Diaries, it's the only non-Asian tv-show I watch anymore.
Hell's kitchen & Game of thrones.
The Walking Dead, of course...it will be a long wait until february! XD Also, I'm watching Game of Thrones right now and it's pretty entertaining even if I read the books!
Currently addicted to Grey's Anatomy and Scandal. And they're on break right now ;(((