goldenseal50 wrote: yes yes Rammstein!!! that's their name..love love lovem

Their shows are absolutly incredible! Every Rock fan should watch them once in their lives!! They've sold out the Madison Square garden in 2011 in 20 minutes and will tour in the US 2012...
Sleepninja wrote: Also, I can't believe I didn't mention these two. Evanescence ♥♥♥♥ And Nightwish! I still like them, but preferred Tarja as the lead singer.

One of the greatest Phantom of the Opera covers I have heard

I too love Nightwish and Tarja's even been to Bulgaria a couple of times but my dad wouldn't let me go see the concerts because it gets wild around here with all the beer and vodka and such. But I did go crazy when I heard The Phantom of the Opera in What's up. It took me a second or so to realise that I was actually hearing Nightwish and then I went WOHOOO!!!

I also love Accept, even been to a concert (with my dad's friend, lame but I was too happy to be at a rock concert to care)
Everybody here like Trance Metal / Electro-core / Trance-core ???

This is one of the sample if you don't know yet.
Crown the Empire - Wake me up
mechanicalkid wrote: So, I am wondering if anyone on this site likes punk, hardcore, deathcore, metal, rock,... ;D

I totally do ^^
But there's too many I like so I'll just that I like it very much :D
I do like punk as a whole, but my favourite band ever is The Sex Pistols!
They started from nothing and managed to change music history in a handful of years and with just one album!
Plus, you gotta love this man:

I like punk and I love rock. I hate metal. Though for a long time now I have not listened to anything but kpop lol.
Ooh, I like this thread >8) I'm a huge fan of many genres including rock, metal, post-hardcore, metalcore and that kinda stuff. I listen to bands like Five Finger Death Punch, A Day To Remember, As I Lay Dying, Paramore, Bring Me The Horizon, Rise Against, Bravo Armada, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Atreyu, Drop Dead Gorgeous, HIM, You Me At Six, Disco Ensemble, Asking Alexandria and sometimes Sonata Arctica and Blind Guardian. But yeah, I listen to j-pop, k-pop, j-rock, classical and other stuff too ^^
yes yes yes, rock and metal \m/ :) ... I really like bands like Wintersun, Ensiferum, In Flames, Sonata Arctica, Eluveitie, Nightwish, In Extremo, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter (German band), Bon Jovi :P etc
i love also rock. deathcore, metal ... but the most j-metal and korean rocknroll :)
I love rock and punk so much. everytime i listen to musics rock genre is always there.
I really really like Punk and Indrustrial Rock ... though in general my rock preferences lean toward alternative and psychedelic (hippy stuff). I still listen to the Ramones, the Clash and others. -> "I Wanna be Sedated" is my theme song -.- anyway, my music tastes span all genres...
Huge fan of hardcore, pop punk and emo. To name a few: Hardcore: Nails, Throats, Loma Prieta, Converge, Have Heart, Backtrack, Punch Pop Punk: The Story So Far, Title Fight, Joyce Manor Emo: The Promise Ring, Jawbreaker, Algernoon Cadwallader, Football Etc, Joie De Vivre
I like Harcore. If ya know what I'm sayin'
I love all forms of rock, but punk, heavy, classic are my faves
Most forms of metal especially black metal, followed by hardcore punk, dark ambient, etc...