So, I am wondering if anyone on this site likes punk, hardcore, deathcore, metal, rock,... ;D
I like punk, some metal and lots of rock. Most of the punk I like are the artists of the origins of Punk: The Clash, Some Sex Pistols, PIL, The Ramones, The Pretenders, The Buzzcocks, Dead Kennedys. I also like The Pogues and Descendents. But The Clash is my very favorite.
I like all kinds of rock! My favorite bands consist of mostly pop punk such as Panic! @ the Disco, Blink 182, Paramore but also include bands from other rock genres such as 30 Seconds to Mars, Hawthorne Heights, Coheed and Cambira...
Rock over Rap or r and b forever (headbang)
the Ramones are my fave punk (originators!) but i also listen to rise against, sanctus real and P.O.D (on the christian side) and my pop punk fav is Paramore (really who can resist Hailey?)
kdramafan89 wrote: I like all kinds of rock! My favorite bands consist of mostly pop punk such as Panic! @ the Disco, Blink 182, Paramore but also include bands from other rock genres such as 30 Seconds to Mars, Hawthorne Heights, Coheed and Cambira...

i totally forgot about coheed and cambria (Shabutie!!!) claudio looks nothing like his voice, and that is soooo awesome!!
I love all types of rock. :D Some rock groups that I like are Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Metallica, AC/DC, Family Force 5, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, Hawthorne Heights, Avenged Sevenfold, HIM and oh so many more. :D
The bands I like are just too many to mention. I could go all day.
mechanicalkid wrote: So, I am wondering if anyone on this site likes punk, hardcore, deathcore, metal, rock,... ;D
Are we also talking Glam and Goth?
Evanescence, Lacuna coil and The darkness for anyone?
Oooooh a hardcore thread! Aloha fellow rock lovers :) I can't list all of the bands I listen to because they're simply too many but I mainly go for the classic stuff, by that I mean KISS, Megadeath, some Metallica, Iron Maiden (duh) and sometimes some newer stuff like Papa Roach and Disturbed (boo on their disbandment) and those are the first ones that come to mind, I really don't want to bore you with a super long post listing all bands that I find interesting :P
blackstar_aria wrote: Are we also talking Glam and Goth?
Evanescence, Lacuna coil and The darkness for anyone?

Omg I remember when I became obssessed with The Darkness after hearing "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" when it first came out, I mean how could you not with the crazy over the top music video...genius! but shortly after they kind of fell off my radar lol
Jeaniessi wrote: I like punk, some metal and lots of rock.

Most of the punk I like are the artists of the origins of Punk:

The Clash, Some Sex Pistols, PIL, The Ramones, The Pretenders, The Buzzcocks, Dead Kennedys. I also like The Pogues and Descendents.

But The Clash is my very favorite.

Nice! I like the Clash & Dead Kennedy's as well (;
kdramafan89 wrote: I like all kinds of rock! My favorite bands consist of mostly pop punk such as Panic! @ the Disco, Blink 182, Paramore but also include bands from other rock genres such as 30 Seconds to Mars, Hawthorne Heights, Coheed and Cambira...

That's a nice taste you've got (:
Coheed is just awesome ;d
Sleepninja wrote: I love all types of rock. :D Some rock groups that I like are Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Metallica, AC/DC, Family Force 5, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, Hawthorne Heights, Avenged Sevenfold, HIM and oh so many more. :D

Nice!
What's your favorite song of HIM?
Mine is Wings of a butterfly (;
iron_maiden_94 wrote: Oooooh a hardcore thread! Aloha fellow rock lovers :) I can't list all of the bands I listen to because they're simply too many but I mainly go for the classic stuff, by that I mean KISS, Megadeath, some Metallica, Iron Maiden (duh) and sometimes some newer stuff like Papa Roach and Disturbed (boo on their disbandment) and those are the first ones that come to mind, I really don't want to bore you with a super long post listing all bands that I find interesting :P

Cool ;D
I thought that there wouldn't be any replies, but it appears I am mistaken (;
Which is a good thing, very good ;D