mechanicalkid wrote: Cool ;D
I thought that there wouldn't be any replies, but it appears I am mistaken (;
Which is a good thing, very good ;D

Indeed it is, thanks for making the thread :)
kdramafan89 wrote: Omg I remember when I became obssessed with The Darkness after hearing "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" when it first came out, I mean how could you not with the crazy over the top music video...genius! but shortly after they kind of fell off my radar lol

but wait! the Darkness is coming back out, the lead singer finally quit sticking stuff into his arm. Red hot Chili Pepers- Flea is one of my main reasons for picking up the bass (but it doesnt sound like him :( )
Does anyone feel like some SKA??? - sublime :)
iron_maiden_94 wrote: Indeed it is, thanks for making the thread :)

Hahha, that's no problem xd
I'm new to this site so I wanted to know if there where people with the same taste ^^
Jeaniessi wrote: The bands I like are just too many to mention. I could go all day.

Haha Same here

mechanicalkid wrote: Nice!
What's your favorite song of HIM?
Mine is Wings of a butterfly (;

Oh man! so many to choose form. I like them all. Ummmmmmm To name a few that I like : I also like Wings of a Butterfly, Killing Loneliness, and I just now heard Heart Killer. I'm not that knowlegeable on all of HIM's music, but I have two CD's : Razorblade Romance and Dark Light. I love all of the songs on both of those CD's. Do you have any recommendations? Any other bands you think I might like also?
Any Marianas Trench fans?

Also, I can't believe I didn't mention these two. Evanescence ♥♥♥♥ And Nightwish! I still like them, but preferred Tarja as the lead singer.

One of the greatest Phantom of the Opera covers I have heard

Sleepninja wrote: Haha Same here

Oh man! so many to choose form. I like them all. Ummmmmmm To name a few that I like : I also like Wings of a Butterfly, Killing Loneliness, and I just now heard Heart Killer. I'm not that knowlegeable on all of HIM's music, but I have two CD's : Razorblade Romance and Dark Light. I love all of the songs on both of those CD's. Do you have any recommendations? Any other bands you think I might like also?

Well, I don't know a lot of bands in the genre of HIM.
But perhaps you can give Coheed and Cambria a try? That is if you don't know them.
Mostly I listen to (Post-)Hardcore & Deathcore, Punk, so if you want any recommendations about that... (:
Sleepninja wrote: Any Marianas Trench fans?

Also, I can't believe I didn't mention these two. Evanescence ♥♥♥♥ And Nightwish! I still like them, but preferred Tarja as the lead singer.

Woow, I have to say, I like the first band (:
Thanks to you I got to know a new band, thanks! ;D
mechanicalkid wrote: Well, I don't know a lot of bands in the genre of HIM.
But perhaps you can give Coheed and Cambria a try? That is if you don't know them.
Mostly I listen to (Post-)Hardcore & Deathcore, Punk, so if you want any recommendations about that... (:

I like Coheed and Cambria :D I've heard a few of their songs. They're awesome.
Sleepninja wrote: I like Coheed and Cambria :D I've heard a few of their songs. They're awesome.

They are indeeed (:
I want to see them live once ;D
mechanicalkid wrote: Woow, I have to say, I like the first band (:
Thanks to you I got to know a new band, thanks! ;D

lol You're welcome. I just discovered them about a year ago, so I'm still new to them :D
kdramafan89 wrote: Panic! @ the Disco, Blink 182, Paramore but also include bands from other rock genres such as 30 Seconds to Mars

I love these. <3

Sleepninja wrote: I love all types of rock. My Chemical Romance

My Chemical ROmance <3

iron_maiden_94 wrote: Papa Roach and Disturbed (boo on their disbandment)

I listened to Papa Roach a lot when I was in high school <3. And I like a few Disturbed songs.

Sleepninja wrote:

Also, I can't believe I didn't mention these two. Evanescence And Nightwish! I still like them, but preferred Tarja as the lead singer.

I love that cover of Phantom of the Opera, it is one of my favorites and I also prefer Tarja as the singer. In my opinion her voice went a lot better with the genre. And I looooove Evanescense.

I also like Within Temptation (Gothic Rock)

And Linkin Park (although I like their older stuff more...)
LisNoir wrote: I love these. <3

My Chemical ROmance <3

I listened to Papa Roach a lot when I was in high school <3. And I like a few Disturbed songs.

I love that cover of Phantom of the Opera, it is one of my favorites and I also prefer Tarja as the singer. In my opinion her voice went a lot better with the genre. And I looooove Evanescense.

I also like Within Temptation (Gothic Rock)

And Linkin Park (although I like their older stuff more...)

Yeah, Tarja had more of a darker feel to her voice and it fit with the genre. The newer singer's voice sounds a little too sweet. I also love Papa Roach and Linkin Park. :)
I love rock, big fan here. 33
I'm more into classic stuff, my favorite bands: Metallica, Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd, Megadeath, Nirvana, Guns N' Roses, John Lennon [d'oh], Placebo, Ramones, Apocalyptica, The Doors, Sex Pistols, cargo, Iris, Negura Bunget etc
I can go all day long. : )
I would write so many things about my tastes and favorite songs/bands/artist but i'm not in the mood today. I'll be back anyways.
Rock!! Rammstein, Linkin Park, The Offspring, System of a Down, VolBeat, some Metallica, Korn, Rise Against, Billy Talent... I love nearly all rock genres... Btw I have seen Coheed and Cambria live and two times Linkin Park and also two times Rammstein, in March Rise Against will join this row... In the moment I mainly listen to JRock... ;)
yes yes Rammstein!!! that's their name..love love lovem