So... I've kind of had a feeling of Officer Choi being too good to be true and it seems that might be true. Could it be that he is possessed by one of those evil spirits the ghost girls were talking about in the sauna?
Also, I'm really glad  Soon As was evicted from Bong Sun's body. 
Oooh i didnt think of him possibly being possessed but that would make sense! The psychic said he was away far away and unreachable so thats very possible! My opinion was he was always bad to begin with and kept up a good front but i think your right....  I feel like there could be a possibility he was involved with soon ae's death somehow and his wifes car accident. Maybe the spirit can only take over him for a few moments and he never notices
I felt goosebumps when the she said that to his wife. I also believe he had something to do with those tragedies.

Also, Is it me or did he look kind of annoyed about her mother inviting her to go see the shaman with her just before he nodded his encouragement?
Yeah he did, but that could be because he doesnt believe in that kind of stuff and she pushes it on them all the time... or because he doesnt want them to find out anything
Yeah, I thought about him being possessed and having something to do with both incednents. Something fishy is up either way.
I found the dog beating scene quite disturbing. Is Sung tae meant to be behind that?
I also thought about that. And I think the incidents that happened to Soon Ae and Eun Hee are kinda intertwined. It's just my gut feel. But, let's see. 
What if Officer Choi's body has been possessed as stated before. What if it's a ghost who matched perfectly with his body such as Soon Ae and Bong Sun and is now trapped? It could also be possible that he has something to do with Soon Ae's death and Eun Hee's accident as well. Because the part with the dog was so surprising and disturbing. 
But if he really was possessed, wouldnt soon ae be able to notice? She knew when that one ghost was possessing someone in the sauna... im going back to my theory that hes just bad!
Oh, that's true. And the other ghost recognized her too, right?
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is having doubts about Officer Choi!  I was on the fence until the dog violence scene, and now I'm pretty mad, even though we don't know for sure it's him.  I don't remember many kdramas touching on cruelty to animals, and I'm glad that they don't.

If there is something possessing him, maybe there's a loophole so that she can't see it?  Like he's higher on the ghost totem pole or he's something else entirely.  Maybe a shaman lady has a bell necklace that prevents other ghosts from seeing him.  Hard to say for sure this early, but it's a great theory.  Either way, I'm still feel pretty disturbed about the dog violence.
Well if it's an evil ghost possessing him then it might be different. Plus, Soon Ae actually knew that ghost at the sauna. Also the ghost was doing something out of the ordinary by eating so much, Officer Choi acts completely normal while in front of everyone. Also not even the Shaman ahjumma noticed that Soon Ae was possessing Bong Sun's body and she can see ghost as well.
Yes, his character was very boring before this episode.
I'm sure he is possessed
the shaman said the officer was not supposed to get married and he was fated  to stay alone in a very cold mountain without the ability to communicate with other which just fit with the situation of a possessed man.
Did he seriously hit the dog? I was so close to cry, I love animals ;_______________;

edit: but if he really is possessed, and you guys wondered why Soon Ae didn't notice...but the girl who ate at the sauna was pretty obvious, if they could easily recognize that someone is possessed then the shaman ahjumma should have noticed that Soon Ae is in the girl's body (sorry forgot the names lol)