The real XueEr returns =biggest thing in this episode
*sigh* a possible kiss is interrupted for no real reason, but what the hey, this show is filled with this so i don't care anymore
1.Abducted women: found. 
2.Housekeeper: stalking and spying around corners, planning his next scheme, which is....?  He kind of reminds me of Jafar, from Aladdin.  
3. Our hero is good in the hurt.comfort kind of way--first he insults her, then he praises her
4.both Xu Er's talk and come to their own understanding//which means more lies//which means the more interesting the discovery, i hope b/c right now this show is riding on that alone: the real Xi Er refuses to return to her own position, the fake Xi Er invites her to stay, the fake shows that she is willing to leave her husband when her 'business is done' --that will hurt a lot when he learns about that
5.Housekeeper, who is working under the prince, reports that the marriage seems 'odd' (any person with eyes could see this)
6. the fake Xi Er tells more lies...how does she remember them all? the real Xi Er is nabbed by Housekeeper but the fake one saves her....
Sum up: I won't lie, this episode was very boring.  I fast forwarded through most of it.  I don't know why I am still watching this  I am not invested in any character except for the villains, and they aren't that great.  I will give this show a few more episodes and see what happens. Sometimes dramas just drag.  I need to search the web to see if it gets better.