Kokuto:

Hahahahaha

No, no. no.  Too early to be wearing the Box o Shame.  ;ppp

Whatever do you mean? I have not the faintest idea what you are implying, here ...

I‘m LOLing so hard reading your comments girls. 

Yes thx God no ickiness in the drama. I’ll be forever in your debt Kokuto for that Gif ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

I read the novel first out of curiosity and can‘t put it back down. So when the drama started I was sucked in right away.

So sad they didn‘t filmed TJC in costumes acting GS imagination for the ‚uhmm..‘ scene. But maybe some dedicated and talented fan will made a clip of it using TJC other roles. If not I‘ll use my active imagination instead. I‘m off watching Ep 10 now, see u later.

HeadInTheClouds:
Yeah, the maths are not math-ing here. At all. This dude must be a prodigy of some sort to be a cardiologist at 26.

I thought he was early to mid thirties with him being a cardiologist but he's actually 26? Definitely a prodigy and a genius.

So I found a post in reddit that explained that doctor program is different in China from in US and then I googled for a bit about medical school in China. Apparently it took only 5 years to get medical degree (residency included) and then 2-3 years to get clinical specialization and they graduate with Master of Medicine (MM) degree . But there is also special 8 years program for top medical universities where they then graduate as MD (Doctor of Medicine).  I’m not sure what the difference between MM and MD is. But from I understand MD is already specialized doctor (like pediatric, dermatologist, etc, there is also the surgery branch of MD called MS/Master of Surgery, although to be cardiology surgeon like MQC will take further study after MS).  So I will put MQC age between 26-28/29 years old max.

No wonder he doesn‘t have time to date between his studying medicine and VA, that poor man is lucky if he gets to sleep. Actually MQC life is not that different from TJC then. 

Part of lawn chair kissing scene and what happened after they almost got caught. Smart couple, they continued kissing of course, I approve! 

https://youtu.be/YE0jTyVDtQw?si=kvDertQ50h4dwZuS

And I finally found the clip I mentioned before, where ZY singing off key and Tjc can‘t hold his laughter. This one comes with eng sub, the bgm lyrics is so funny ‚I want to run away but I can‘t‘ LOL

https://twitter.com/cbiz_journal/status/1730457557142262201

luv2bafangurl:
And I finally found the clip I mentioned before, where ZY singing off key and Tjc can‘t hold his laughter. This one comes with eng sub, the bgm lyrics is so funny ‚I want to run away but I can‘t‘ LOL

Yes!  That's the one with just Tan Jian Ci.  I can't believe he lost it at the mic, but he made a pretty good save when they asked him about it.  Zhou Ye was having none of though.  lol

Here's the one with the director.

FYI.  As someone who can't sing, I didn't think she was that bad. sniff

luv2bafangurl:
Part of lawn chair kissing scene and what happened after they almost got caught. Smart couple, they continued kissing of course, I approve!

https://youtu.be/YE0jTyVDtQw?si=kvDertQ50h4dwZuS

Yassssss!  Dr. Mo doesn't give up easily. ;)

I love how he tried to convince to her to keep kissing even in the chair!

HeadInTheClouds:

Jeeze Louise. How quick are these fans? And how quick am I? I obviously got no life. Lol!

Another longer clip of the chair scene

More from that bedroom scene with him being "sick"

She’s living my dreamm im jealous 

luv2bafangurl:

Yes, after their first meeting at the recording studio GS repeatedly trying to take back her backpack, which novel GS didn’t do (she feels bad about it but due to her shyness wasn’t able to say anything) and at their first VD date,  novel MQC was the one paying for the mugs, in the drama GS insist on paying and MQC let her have her way. Also later GS insist giving MQC food from her family‘s grocery store for free as thank you for the dinner. Small details like this really help to balance their relationship and showing GS also to be more outspoken and can stand for herself. 

Interesting. Too bad I wish they would do it because sometimes you can think FL is just let herself being carried away with ML without having her own thoughts. Even tho I could understand her shyness and reserved personality 

Kokuto:

Yes!  That's the one with just Tan Jian Ci.  I can't believe he lost it at the mic, but he made a pretty good save when they asked him about it.  Zhou Ye was having none of though.  lol

Here's the one with the director.

FYI.  As someone who can't sing, I didn't think she was that bad. sniff

Bahahahahaha  frrr

I didn’t know before I saw the comments in the thread about it. I think I’m not the only one some people still think she’s the one singing hahahaha I was disappointed to know at first but it not that serious, drama still good thooo

Badgal1995:
Bahahahahaha frrr

I didn’t know before I saw the comments in the thread about it. I think I’m not the only one some people still think she’s the one singing hahahaha I was disappointed to know at first but it not that serious, drama still good thooo

Zhou Ye is a trooper.  She earned my respect with this video. :)

I don't care if they get professional singers.  In the West, most actors aren't professional singers.  I'm just thrilled that she can act, and used her own voice and wasn't dubbed.

Plus, the singers they've gotten for her are amazing!  Love their songs.

Badgal1995:

She’s living my dreamm im jealous 

Mine too! :)

Elise:

I thought he was early to mid thirties with him being a cardiologist but he's actually 26? Definitely a prodigy and a genius.

I think even with the differences between the two countries' medical school systems that luv2bafangurl posted below, his age should still be around at least early 30s.

luv2bafangurl:
So I found a post in reddit that explained that doctor program is different in China from in US and then I googled for a bit about medical school in China.

Jeeze. The obsession is real. We're even researching China's medical school now :-). I can't talk, of course, since I'm also writing long-a** essays in the YaoLiu thread. 

I think even accounting for the differences, MQC would still be at least in his early 30s. The problem is that the author/drama has been overly greedy in portraying him as a cardiac surgeon. Surgery is one of the longest specialties to complete - it's around 7 or so years. Particularly if he's experienced enough to be a lead surgeon. 

So, the math is not math-ing. Just park your brain on another continent, ladies and enjoy that sugar high that they are determined to give us. And did I spot a semi-shirtless scene coming up?

I'm only halfway through episode 6. We're not getting new episodes until Wednesday, right?

Kokuto:

Yassssss!  Dr. Mo doesn't give up easily. ;)

I love how he tried to convince to her to keep kissing even in the chair!

Please, cut the poor man some slack. He hasn't had many opportunities for this in his 30+ years ;-)

HeadInTheClouds:
I'm only halfway through episode 6. We're not getting new episodes until Wednesday, right?

I think we're getting one episode tonight / tomorrow morning.  And then we have a break until Wednesday night / morning.

luv2bafangurl:
So sad they didn‘t filmed TJC in costumes acting GS imagination for the ‚uhmm..‘ scene. But maybe some dedicated and talented fan will made a clip of it using TJC other roles. If not I‘ll use my active imagination instead.

We should be getting something in costume, even if it isn't Gu Sheng's ... fantasies.  I'm really looking forward to that.