I'm looking to watch a romance with a kind of stalkerific feel to it.  

There are a lot of romances where the ML turns stalkerific AFTER they get into a relationship, but I'm looking for a romance where the ML knows a lot about the FL and has been watching her since BEFORE they met...?   So like the ML is somehow obsessed with the FL and she has no clue about it at all.

@emeraldarrows

this looks perfect but I can't figure out how to get the subs for the last 4 episodes, rats.

@Komentator isenk

tysm for the recc,, I tried to get into it, but that FL... I just can't hang.

I'm on ep 9 and it's very good. It's being slowly released with subs, so hopefully the rest will be out soon. :)

Well intended love season 1

Whats wrong with Secretary Kim

Kiss Sixth sense

Love Me Love My Voice but telling you that is a bit of a spoiler LMAO. Still watch-worthy though.

To all the guys who loved me

monstersnroses:

I'm looking to watch a romance with a kind of stalkerific feel to it.  

There are a lot of romances where the ML turns stalkerific AFTER they get into a relationship, but I'm looking for a romance where the ML knows a lot about the FL and has been watching her since BEFORE they met...?   So like the ML is somehow obsessed with the FL and she has no clue about it at all.

Not exactly what you're looking for, but the FL lost her memories from the time when she met the ML, so it's like he knows key stuff about her before "meeting" her:

Not exactly what you're looking for, but the ML intentionally approaches the FL first with an agenda while hiding his true identity:

Not exactly what you're looking for, but these are noona romances where the ML fell hard for the FL, they separated for years, and then reconnected (sometimes with the ML hiding his identity or feelings):

Not exactly what you're looking for, but the ML had feelings for the FL for years and the FL had no idea (non-noona romance):

@RSB

ty for the recc 'Nothing But You".  I only gave it like a 7 or so, but it was fun for a one-time through.  It was really lacking in the spice/passion department, the kisses were sparse and badly done.  But the ML was a great character.  I wish they'd made him a little bit darker, but still it was a great character.

"Is it possible to shut of the water and electricity to a single apartment?"

Holy christmas, that was sexy!  I wish they would have just gone all the way with that side of his character, and wish they had encouraged the FL to be less bubbly and fake-smiles.... and instead to be more shy and demure.   But still it was okay.  That part with the black plastic bag had me crying laughing.

monstersnroses:

@RSB

ty for the recc 'Nothing But You".  I only gave it like a 7 or so, but it was fun for a one-time through.  It was really lacking in the spice/passion department, the kisses were sparse and badly done.  But the ML was a great character.  I wish they'd made him a little bit darker, but still it was a great character.

"Is it possible to shut of the water and electricity to a single apartment?"

Holy christmas, that was sexy!  I wish they would have just gone all the way with that side of his character, and wish they had encouraged the FL to be less bubbly and fake-smiles.... and instead to be more shy and demure.   But still it was okay.  That part with the black plastic bag had me crying laughing.

I'm glad you had a good time with it! I agree it's a mediocre drama but if you're looking for that obsessive, almost stalker-y ML fix it works. The one I think it's most similar to is Well Intended Love.