Hello! 

Are there any good dramas that both the female and male lead dislike each other or don't get along well at the beggining? 

I don't have any special request about the plot, so feel free to suggest anything, as long as you like it!

Also,it doesn't have to be a romantic relationship between a man and a woman. If it's about 2 people that hate each other and then they develop a strong relationship I would like it too.

I mostly watch jdramas or taiwanese dramas, but I don't mind if it's something else! 

Thank you :D

Wild Romance is the most blatant example that comes to mind of the two main characters disliking each other :) 
I would like to recommend Saikou no Rikon (http://mydramalist.com/5992-saikou-no-rikon) it's kind of love and hate relationship :D
OMG how comes Autumns Concerto isnt on your list? That must be totally your cup of tea!! <3 
I have watched Hana Yori Dango, but I'm not sure if it counts, because I think the male lead wanted her almost from the beginning!!! I really love this drama and it's my first one, so thanks for the recommendation! :)

I don't know any of the other dramas, but they all seem to have pretty interesting stories.
I've only heard about Autumns Concerto, but OMG I have no idea why I didn't give it so much attention. :P
I'll watch all of them for sure! Thank you all!!! <3
Must have been confused with the anime/manga version it has a lot of depth and lots of conflicts. Tsukasa goes to great lengths to get back at Makino, he starts out as a horrible person compared to the live action. For those who have not watched before would think Rui as the lead male

Also,

Jade Palace Lock Heart
Divorce Lawyers
Secret
King 2 Hearts

Truth is I haven't read the manga or watched the anime and I really wondered if they're alike with the drama. Now you mentioned it, I'm really curious about reading/watching it. It sounds more realistic than the drama :P 

Thank you for the other dramas!!! I think I need a little help though. I found a lot of dramas called "secret", so I don't really know witch one is your suggestion :S
Saigo kara nibanme no koi is just the way you described, and I really enjoyed it. 
Secret (2013) Korean
Thanks again!!! I really hope I'll find the time to watch all of these, because there isn't any I didn't find interesting!!! :D
Thai -

Just you
Devil beside you
Boss and Me
Drunken to Love you
Easy Fortune Happy Life
Smiling Pasta

Japanese - 

Hotaru no Hikari (1&2)

Watched and like them all
You're all surrounded ....This might fit what your looking for
Thanks again to all of you :)

Just you and Devil Beside you are two of my favourites and I really like Hotaru no hikari!

But I don't know any of the others! My list's getting bigger and bigger <3
Korean:

-Shining Inheritance
-You're Beautiful (there is a Japanese and Taiwanese version as well)
-Boys Over Flowers (based on the Japanese shoujo series)
-Rockin' on Heaven's Door (or: Our Heaven)
-The Bridal Mask