Raincat i'll recommend reply 1997 Bridal mask and padam padam :)
A Gentleman's Dignity Arang and the Magistrate IRIS
cheerful 1 litre of tear!!!!! A werewolf boy!!!! and some other good ones Iljimae LIFE
@nekoblah, I'll recommend Shining Inheritance To whomever recommends a drama for me: I just finished a bunch of melodramas and need something lighter/happier, maybe a good rom-com? Thanks :)
Mmai here's good rom-com to recommend Cheongdamdong Alice City Hall Dal Ja's Spring Last Scandal My Name is Kim Sam Soon Oh! My Lady Pasta Take Care of the Young Lady Wild Romance I tried them all so I know you'll enjoy them...
Buzzer Beat
City Hunter
LIAR GAME
Anego
Love Shuffle
Me Too, Flower
Pride
Ojakgyo Brothers (the Baek Ja Eun/Hwang Tae Hee storyline..otherwise it's 58 eps long..o_o)
I think you should watch 'A Werewolf Boy'. I realy liked it. ^^
i recommend scent of a woman(the actors are amazing, storyline is the best. i love the fact she makes a bucket list) spy myung wol (hot actors, story line is amazing,its the best)
easy. what is love. nothing else on ur list.
@bannie my rainy days :)
@nankurunaisa - Pride - Mars - Iljimae movies: - A Werewolf Boy - Il Mare ...there is kinda many good ones in your list, i chosed one from jdrama, kdrama and tdrama and two movies
@Raincat Scent of a Woman IRIS A moment to remember
Mogwaid: The Princess' Man Iljimae A Gentleman's Dignity My Name is Kim Sam Soon