@DiaNine My favorites on your list were A Love To Kill and Mary Stayed Out All Night. Now that I look again they were the only two I completed on your list but both were really good.
@Chenoa67 I'll recommend Always, Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu, humming for mellow romance movie and The man from nowhere is great great action thrill movie. For dramas start with the bridal mask, love shuffle, the princess man, Autumn's Concerto, pride and lots other of my fav dramas..
I'd recommend Sennyuu Tantei Tokage. I'll admit that it's he only drama on your list I've actually watched, and it's currently airing so I don't know about the ending, but it's quite good so far!
Definitely White Christmas and Shut Up Flower Boy Band. And if you want something to just watch casually, Haeundae Lovers. (I say casually because it's pretty predictable but still entertaining.)
@JackintheSpoon Since you gave The Best Lee Soon Shin a 10 you should try http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2788/ojakgyo-brothers it's even better!
@goldenseal50 New Tales of Gisaeng was really good and is one I recommend.
@Chenoa67 I recommend you should check out LIFE and Rich Man Poor Woman. Both are really really good.
@jacqueline Queen of Ambition, it was REALLY good!
THANKS! Full house is next on my list and Innocent man looks interesting
kittenmittons wrote: THANKS! Full house is next on my list and Innocent man looks interesting

I could recommend from your PTW list Queen In Hyun's Man, Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, and maybe Mars, although I haven't watched drama yet, though I plan to, I've read the manga few times (plan to do it few more :D), and I've heard that drama is very good.
thats a long watch list. I am writing you some stuff that I gave a 10 from your watch list. I recommend Time of Dog and wolf, Bridal Mask, King2Hearts - all 3 are in my top 5 dramas of all time Princess's Man, Iljimae - I gave those a 10. Also, maybe Faith (gave it a 9.
you should watch those four they are amazing i recommend them they are amazing The Crucible - Love Rain - Shut Up: Flower Boy Band - That Winter, The Wind Blows
Azoooz_SWS - You're watched list is very similar to mine, but I haven't actually watched anything on your PTW list. Something you should put on there is Protect the Boss, Personal Taste for KDrama and as you've watched Absolute Boyfriend I definitely recommend Zettai Kareshi or Densha Otoko which are incredibly good JDramas. The Greatest Love has been recommended to me many times and is apparently good but I may never watch it just to wind my friend up, but you should definitely watch that!
Fierla: I would recommend Oh! My Lady. It's a good korean drama, which Siwon is at :'3 And to me, that was the main reason to watch that drama but then I noticed that it was pretty good, indeed.
@choi: I would recommend u first to watch paradise kiss! its a amazing! . U will not regret watching it. :D then City hunter,dream high, heartstring,K-POP - The Ultimate Audition and My P.S. Partner . watch those. <3