@KangAhSsi for movies i recommend always and for dramas i recommend school 2013
@Kudo_Lelouch Movie: My P.S. Partner Drama: King2Hearts
hadassa wrote: @Kudo_Lelouch

Movie: My P.S. Partner
Drama: King2Hearts

Movie: Rurouni Kenshin (it's awesome!)
Drama: Orange Days
@Gaijin_ Drama : Japan - Tantei Gakuen Q Movie : Korea - Always
@Mitsuuki Movie: Miracle in Cell No. 7!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Drama: I've only watched Prosecutor Princess from your PTW list, so Prosecutor Princess.
@tvxqjung Drama: Cruel City !!!! Movie: Love 911!
@luya Try to watch Stairway to Heaven. i remember the time i watched it with my mom LOL. but the story is good.
Only one haha~ Yamada kun to 7 nin no Majo is nice to watch especially if you like Yamamoto!!
Saikou no Rikon, perhaps? I heard it is good but I still do not eager enough to touch it
Well I didn't see any of your ptw dramas but I'd recommend Kazoku Game since I heard really good critics about it :D
9 ends 2 outs for sure !!
@mamirabelle I pick my favs to recommend to you : Couple or Trouble,Hong Gil Dong, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho,King 2 Hearts ;)
Two Weeks, it's pretty goddamn awesome so far! I assume you're waiting for it to be done airing though.
Paquito-D9 wrote: Two Weeks, it's pretty goddamn awesome so far! I assume you're waiting for it to be done airing though.

Yeah,you're right. I got enough airing dramas on my plate :P I'll make sure to check this out aft it finish airing. It does have many good reviews and I wish it'll stay like that till the end.