@ abigaile Two Weeks
Holy crap you've seen a lot of dramas and all the one's you're currently watching. How do you have so much time? The only show on you PTW: Two Weeks. Pretty decent good soundtrack. little bit of drag but good drama.
For thou who resides above Coffee Prince Queen Seon Duk The Incarnation of Money
If you like newer dramas go watch The Master's sun. Pasta if you're ok with older dramas...also bacause you liked Coffe Prince.
Rainedon wrote: If you like newer dramas go watch The Master's sun.
Pasta if you're ok with older dramas...also bacause you liked Coffe Prince.

Iljimae - Great story, lots of action and nice eye candy.
Chilling Romance - Really funny and cute.
Time Between Dog and Wolf. - Action packed, romance, mystery, everything in one.
IRIS Warrior Baek Dong Soo Hong Gil Dong All 3 quite good, Hong Gil Dong not quite as good as the others but Kang Ji Hwan and it had quite the hilarious moments. Might want to check my On Hold list rather than PTW.
Special Affairs Team TEN Season 2 Lol, that's the only one I have seen on your PTWL
For you I'd recommend: Jang Ok Jung (or at least the first 12 episodes. They are really marvelous) Mars The King of Drama You have quite a few good shows on your PTW list.
Ashimmy wrote: You have quite a few good shows on your PTW list.

Iljimae, White Christmas, Mary Stayed Out All Night and Autumn's Concerto
(I tried to select dramas with different genres ^^)
@Nocturna Rouruni Kenshin i'm currenlty watching Reply 1994 and i'm liking it
@prettytin MR.BRAIN, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, and Nobuta Wo Produce
These two: Rich man, Poor woman A gentleman's dignity For: phoenixtearz9 From: Happyforkoreandrama
Yamada kun to 7 nin no Majo...not yet watch it but the manga is very good...so I reckon the drama will be at least good.
Cruel City King2Hearts Bridal Mask Rooftop Prince is overrated