From the person above me PTW list, I recommend 1. 49 days - it is a very touching story that will make you appreciate those around you more. Prepare a box of tissues for this drama though, you are going to need them. 2. The moon that embraces the sun - it will get you emotionally involved (I screamed at times) and will keep you on your toes. Again, you will need those tissues. Perhaps you should stock up haha.
It Started With a Kiss Autumn's Concerto Black & White Love Around Love, Now Secret Smiling Pasta They Kiss Again A Millionaire's First Love Sungkyunkwan Scandal Waking Up Love
Gokusen Everyone has to watch that at last once ^_^
MachiavellismX, Whoa! You've seen a loooot of dramas and movies. I envy you for having a lot of time to do that. :( :)

Anyway, i recommend from you PTW list is Orange days :)
Both Crows Zero movies :)
From your PTW I would recommend : Mars, The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry, I Hear Your Voice, and Last Cinderella
@kitta_boo614 From your PTW i would recommend: 49 days, Innocent man, and rooftop prince and a werewolf boy, I love lee tae ri, scent of woman, shining inheritance and white christmas are definitely worth watching too!
49 Days Moment to Remember Werewolf Boy Autumn's Concerto Can You HEar My Heart Drunken To Love You Easy Fortune Happy Life Good Doctor Gu Family Book I need Romance 2 Iljimae In time with you Innocent man Just you Knife and flower Love Rain Love now Lovesick Nine Nodame Cantabile Ojakgyo Brothers Reply 1997/1994 Secret Love That winter the wind blows Bridal mask moon that embraces the sun princess man queen of sop tiamo chocolate vampire prosecutor2 White Christmas whew that was long :)
Shining Inheritance :D
From your PTW list I would recommend : Cruel city and The Bridal Mask ;-)
for anne16 49 days and Easy Fortune Happy Life
@littlemissfan Deja Vu History of the Salaryman Love in Disguise My Lucky Star
Plural wrote: @littlemissfan

Deja Vu
History of the Salaryman
Love in Disguise
My Lucky Star

I'm really shocked with all that you've watched and haven't seen A Gentleman's Dignity or Iljimae! Go watch those now!

Someone help me pleaseee, I don't know what to watch next, need something really good. :(
Starae wrote: I'm really shocked with all that you've watched and haven't seen A Gentleman's Dignity or Iljimae! Go watch those now!

Someone help me pleaseee, I don't know what to watch next, need something really good. :(

Queen Seon Duk and Nine both belong to my favourite dramas so I'd recommend them! If you're in the mood for something less serious you should give Protect The Boss a try!
Out of yours I'd recommend: Que Sera, Sera A Tale of Two Sisters Battle Royale Mother (the movie) In Time With You The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry A Love to Kill (only if you really like melodrama/revenge stories)