@youaboveme

"Angry Mom" and "Good Doctor", in my opinion are these one of the best dramas I've ever seen!

"Bride of the century" was a really good drama as well, I think I would watch it right after the two mentioned above..

I'd recommend you "Birth of a Beauty" and "Blood" as well, they are nice and fun (but in my opinion not as good as "Angry Mom").

I'd recommend you "Dream High" as well. This is almost a "must have seen" drama. It's not my favourite drama, but It's very unique and like I said you must have seen it. The cast is amazing and I love the music! Same with "Full House", it's just a must have seen or atleast looked at it ^^

I think I could recommend you more, but I'll just stop here ^^

If you like EXO you should watch EXO Next Door, haha. Even if you don't, it's still super cute! I was also enjoying School 2013 and 49 Days before I put them on hold, but I do actually recommend them <3
Wow your PTW list is impressive. I'll very selective for my recommendations then :P

J-drama: Hana Kimi. It's an absolute must! also I've seen you have the remake & the Korean version also in your PTW. Watch the original first though! It's hilarious ^^
K-drama: You Who Came from the Stars. Such a great drama, also a great comedy and the romance is very heart-warming <3
Special: Splash Splash LOVE. Great mini series, very cute and funny. 
Movie: Koizora if you want to cry, Rurouni Kenshin if you want action.

@Nezumi

Cunning Single Lady
Gu Family Book
The Devil - I haven't actually seen this, but the Japanese version Maou is my all-time favorite J-Drama. I would always suggest watching that and if The Devil is even half as good, it's worth recommending.

Something a bit more cheery for afterwards: Ghost Friends - That was really cute. Not much more to it, but I enjoyed it.

Bad Guys and I Hear Your Voice were amazing. They are worth a try.
Kill Me, Heal Me
Monstar
Heartstrings
A Gentleman's Dignity
Fated to Love You (Korean)
The Princess' Man
Witch's Romance
You're Beautiful - it's a bit cheesy but it was so cute in parts :)
White Christmas - just amazing. watch it <3
Shut Up Flower Boy Band - i love this drama soso much
Sassy Go Go - one I just completed recently and fell in love with (gave it a 10 too!)
Hana Yori Dango (Japanese) - this one was brilliant, I still need to finish it and season 2

You seriously have so many that I loved on your plan to watch list! :)
Adolescence Medley
Gu Family Book
Bad Guys
It's Okay, That's Love
Liar Game
Marriage, Not Dating
Missing Noir M
Oh My Venus
Reply Series
Signal
Six Flying Dragons
You Who Came from the Stars
For light-hearted dramas, I'd recommend
- Oh My Ghost 
- Sassy Go Go
- Sungkyunkwan Scandal
- Hana Kimi 

As for more intense and suspenseful dramas, I'd choose
- Iljimae
- The Bridal Mask
- D-Day

You have soo many dramas on your PTW-list, so I don't know most of them, but I can really recommend the ones I've mentioned. :-)
For Line: 
Autumn Concerto , The Bridal Mask, Bloody Monday 1 and 2 ( the first one is the best one out of the two), Empress Ki was pretty bad ass and Death note (2015).

Some of these weren't on your PTW list, but you might like them. :)
Galileo
Ghost
Nine : nine times time-travel

I would recommend Love Shuffle and Nodame Cantabile. They're both great jdramas and Tamaki Hiroshi stars in both of them
Dal Ja's Spring
From Five to Nine
Jewel In the Palace
The Master's Sun is the only one on your PTW list that I've seen but I would recommend it anyways.