- Lair Game (japanese!)
- My Boss My Hero
- My Sassy Girl
- One Million Stars Falling from the Sky
- Strawberry on the Shortcake
- Taiyou no Kisetsu
- Zeni Geba
@ChristineDavenport

You have a lot of JDramas on your list... and I haven't seen 99% of them. .  BUT i have seen  
Seven Days: Monday - Thursday

Seven Days: Friday - Sunday

I enjoyed these two movies.  I thought they were fluffly and sweet. 
Angry Mom: I just finished this one today. I marathoned it in about two days, it was that wonderful…. Easily one of the best dramas if you are looking for something serious and heavy with a few humorous moments thrown in there.

Cruel City: very fast paced, dark and gritty drama that sucks you in.

Hanzawa Naoki: a very different drama. I highly recommend it if you want to watch something about finance and corruption.
@Sterl-z

I definitely recommend Our Times, never have I enjoyed a movie as much as this ❤️.

These dramas are also quite good:
-Angry Mom (Although its a bit over dramatic the characters are so lovable)
-Bad Guys
-Kimi ni Todoke
-Nobuta Wo Produce
-Unstoppable High Kick
Densha Otoko was a fun, light watch. I recommend giving it a try.
@Estrella

Border
Shoot My Heart
Beauty Inside
@Estrella

-Definetely watch Buzzer Beat and Pride!!

Also recommend:

Heroine Disqualified
Haha, it looks like many people got stuck on Estrella because of MDL's bug with pages. For future reference, you can manually change the page by changing it to the next one in your browser (if you notice that they last person who commented isn't the one you see when you go into the thread). 

@Kanra ....I'm sure EVERYONE recommends this to you, but Healer is a MUST-SEE. Ji Chang Wook is absolutely amazing and the plot is really engaging too. I really, really enjoyed it....think I rated it a 9. I unfortunately haven't seen anything else in your PTW list, but everyone always recommends me to try Shut Up: Flower Boy Band and I've also heard Lipstick is really good too. 

@blg - Cruel City and Home Drama would be my picks to recommend. I'm currently in the process of watching Cruel City, but I think it's really well done and it has really compelling characters. With Home Drama, it's just AMAZING. I need to update my list to include it. xD

@fanitha - That Winter, The Wind Blows is my absolute FAVORITE melodrama of all-time. Jo In Sung SLAYS in it and brought a lot of depth to the role. I thought it was really addicting and it pulled at ALL of my emotions. <3
@ViolinGal

Wow Such a long PTW list !
I'll reduce it for now (most recommended in bold) :
- Back to 1989 : It's an enjoyable time-travel drama. I rated it 8.5, mainly because you can see real cultural differences between the two periods, which is very interesting.
- Bad Guys : 9/10. Very good police drama, way darker than most.
- Delightful Girl Choon Hyang : 9/10. Romantic comedy by the Hong sisters. It's getting old so it might be difficult to find it. You should watch it before it's too late.
- GTO (japan) : 9/10. Comedy. Same as previous one, it's getting old.
- Gu Family Book : 9/10. Fantasy / History / Romance. Very good with a bit of everything.
- Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna : 10/10. Crime / Romance. Highly recommended. It's very original.
- Hong Gil Dong : 9.5/10. Historical / Adventure / Romance. A classic. Sort of a korean Robin Hood.
- Iljimae : 9/10. Same as previous one.
- Jumong : 10/10. Historical. The story of the founder of Goguryeo. I couldn't bear to watch the last episode.
- Ma Boy : 9/10. Short but very sweet romantic comedy with reverse gender-bender.
- Sungkyunkwan Scandal : 10/10. Period drama & romantic comedy with gender-bender.
- W - Two worlds : It just started but seems very promising.
- You're All surrounded : 9/10. Crime / Romance / Comedy. It has everything.
White Christmas is an absolute must see! Very different from other Korean dramas, and one of two dramas I've rated a 10.
@Kanra you haven't watched My Sassy girl yet :OO Wow it's a classic so I suggest you start with it! Such a fun and silly romcom haha XD
& Shut Up Flower Boy Band: omg loved this drama! If you're a fan of Bromance and music this is ideal for you hehe there's even romance in the mix but it certainly aint the main story! Your list is quite short so that was easy for me haha XD
Good luck to the next person mine's pretty lenghty...hihi sorry in advance! but have fun nevertheless
@azyjtevol

I found SOOOOOOO many I absolutely LOVE. I think it's hilarious that you think your PTW list is long though; I think I now have like 1000 titles in mine. xD But here are my favorites that you should definitely try out in the near future:

The bolded ones are my ABSOLUTE favorites. <3

1 Litre of Tears
Another Miss Oh
Cheese in the Trap
Empress Ki
Fated to Love You
Healer
I Hear Your Voice
Kill Me, Heal Me

Lucky Romance
Marriage Contract
Marriage, Not Dating
Oh My Ghost
Page Turner
Pinocchio
Scent of a Woman
Signal
You have many great ones, but here are my top picks from your list:

White Christmas
Angry Mom
Ikebukuro West Gate Park
Last Friends
God’s Gift - 14 Days
Who Are You: School 2015
Hanzawa Naoki

And it’s a movie, but I recommend Go as well.
@ViolinGal okay wow ur list sure is much longer than mine lol XD Thanks for the recommendations! Most of em are on the top of my PTW list haha :D I'll surely start Empress Ki soon since it's summer ;) Since smone already reviewed your dramas I'll do your movies ahaha
Movies:

71: Into the Fire, you should check it out if you like war movies or simply wanna watch T.O.P's debut he was pretty awesome in it! Touching real story and well executed!
A frozen flower...well haha that's my first erotic kmovie lol and it definitely is a great movie with taboo subjects being addressed! The cast did well and you even see Song Joong Ki & Im Joo Hwan's debut ;) They're all so young!
As one, I just saw this one recently and wow I nvr thought I'd be this touched by a sports movie haha but Bae Doo Na & Ha Ji Won were fantastic and they definitely sold the storyline! Also a true story about South Korea & North Korea! A lil history hehe
My P.S partner, fun movie, silly and all but just really enjoyable XD
Dramas (I'll add in some to the list above hihi) :
Chuno, amazing sageuk~ simply loved Jang Hyuk in there! Action scenes are also really cool compared to some tht might appear fake-ish haha And the OST gawd still love Stigma by Im Jae Bum, you might've heard it already smwhere...since it's so popular!
Devil Beside You, a real taiwanese classic! super cliche, really cute and adorable though! & you won't be able to resist the bad boy charms of Mike He back in the days haha I've seen it like 2-3 times cause it was my first Tdrama so I might be biaised here...
Full house, now onto my first kdrama...ahaha also cute and kinda cliche romcom but still charming~ I used to ship Rain <3 Song Hye Kyo so hard :P
Game Rai Game Rak, wow the visual of the main leads 8D They are so freakin gorgeous! So I could say just watch it for the eye candy ahaha but the storyline was great too :D
Goong, aha! just like Full house this was an earlier drama and based on a manhwa, the concept is really cool because it combines the historical + modern aspect! So make sure to check it out!
Hana Yori Dango, if you've seen Boys Over Flower...just forget about it haha compared to HYD it's kinda fluffy and more bout eye candy lol HYD is quite the darker version and more faithful to the manga (from the versions I've seen so far), you should watch it even if u might feel kinda hesitant because of the F4 being soso :P
Hormones, a lakorn that is so out of the norms, really appreciated it! A look into the reality of teenagers' troubles nowadays!
In time with you, if you like the type of storyline that is bff=>lovers than you'll definitely love this one! That's what happened with me haha Just so good! Even if u might feel it gets a bit draggy near the end, you'll see how it's all worth it!
My Bratty Princess, I remember it being just so much fun! a collab with chinese x korean actors & they're so friggin cute!
Queen Seon Duk, just sooo good, the childhood part got me hooked and then I just didnt notice the length anymore! The main actress is not as superb as the rest of the cast but it's fine here because it fits the role XD Kim Nam Gil <3 I was obsessed with his role a Bi Dam goodness haha
Special affairs team ten, I'm currently watching season 2! Really dark-ish, bloody but so good in its genre! 
Two Weeks, omg soooo good I simply loved it, awesome plot just flawless in my opinion! It's nvr draggy and flows so well! There's Lee Jun Ki vs Song Jae Rim <3 The eye candy ;)
Oopelai I went on & on without noticing sorry bout that haha!
@azyjtevol watch Cruel City immediately.  Drop everything else until you watch this, it's really excellent.  The plot is great.  the characters are so well written and you wind up really caring about everyone, even the bad guys - especially the bad guys - wait, who are the bad guys.

Oh My Ghost, it's hilarious, sad, happy, beautiful.  The characters are great, the plot is fabulous.

I Remember You/Hello Monster: a good solid detective story.  It has characters who you care about and who are treated with respect.

and a controversial choice I know; lots of people don't like it but Beethoven Virus.  Again, great characters, well acted, they're all believable even when the story isn't.  Even Song Ok Sook is good in this (and that's high praise coming from me)