So I watched Protect the Boss and LOVED that none of the characters were truely evil. I think this is pretty rare, but would love to watch another show like that. I'm also interested in shows where 'evil' characters have some sort of redemption, or a moment when you can cheer for them like the president in SKK Scandal or Han Hee Joo in Heartstrings. Any shows like that? Thank you very much :)
Stairway to Heaven. I absolutely loved that drama for that purpose. My Girl/Full House are the same.
Coffee Prince, there really is no evil person.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Stairway to Heaven. I absolutely loved that drama for that purpose. My Girl/Full House are the same.

I had planned on watching My Girl and Full House next but they got bumped back because so many people were raving about Rooftop Prince and its last episodes aired this week. (can't stand waiting for new episodes). They're back to the top of the list then. Thanks :)
travis wrote: Coffee Prince, there really is no evil person.

I agree. I loved it for that and Gong Yoo being his awesome self.
are you also asking about jdrama?or only korean? too many jdramas with evil character that's not really evil...so if it's only kdrama,, i think dalja's spring doesn't have a very evil character..(if i remember it correctly :P ) and for stairway for heaven...wasn't kim tae hee really an evil??i remember hated her a lot there.. :P
Operation Proposal doesnt really have anyone evil in it and currently Queen In Hyun's Man - no one is really evil, there is the minister and the assassins but they just dont seem that evil
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: Operation Proposal doesnt really have anyone evil in it
and currently Queen In Hyun's Man - no one is really evil, there is the minister and the assassins but they just dont seem that evil

Pretty (;)), I think we could elect you the official Queen Inhyun's Man Proxy. ;);)
And I agree: none of the character is really evil, even the Joseon ones make me laugh, more than being hateful.
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote:
and currently Queen In Hyun's Man - no one is really evil, there is the minister and the assassins but they just dont seem that evil

I also agree. :)
Pasta. At first I thought Chef's ex gf might have came back to cause trouble but she proved to be a really cool girl.
Lie to me. The best friend tries to be a b*tch but fails miserably at it.
amrita828 wrote: Pretty (;)), I think we could elect you the official Queen Inhyun's Man Proxy. ;);)
And I agree: none of the character is really evil, even the Joseon ones make me laugh, more than being hateful.

Sign me in :p
travis wrote: Coffee Prince, there really is no evil person.

Ashu wrote: Lie to me. The best friend tries to be a b*tch but fails miserably at it.

Hahaha! Yes. Lie to me's beotch isn't really much of one. and Coffee Prince is so awesome. The drama cliche's in that are harmless and fun.

Here are some more:

The City Hall
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Protect The Boss
I Need Romance
Pride
Love Shuffle
Me Too Flower
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Scent of a Woman (Mostly...Ultimately)
The Greatest Love
The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry
What's Up Fox
these are mine: one million star falling from sky city hall love shuffle Kurosagi Liar Game (you never could say what this guy thinking) Personal taste when it's at night Prosecutor Princess
Orthros no Inu
Well, it only shows near the very end, but certainly a lot more than just good vs evil.

Saigo no Yakusoku
Kurosagi
The Quiz Show 2