Actually... I don't hate romance. It's just when the romance is like a sub-plot, bleh. You know how the protagonist has a dream, a job, a profession, or maybe a revenge to fulfil? Some girl comes up and messes that all up. Always makes me wanna give her a punch in the face, scram b****. Seriously = =... guys are idiots. Also, preferably no hot-headed guys (or girls really), they tend to embarrass themselves. Any good ones? I do prefer more serious ones, out of the ordinary school life and lame comedies, but honestly whatever is fine.
You watched everything I wanted to recommend (Maou, Kurosagi, Code Blue,..), so I'll go with Ninkyo Helper. I really liked it and it hardly has any romance. :O

Ninkyo Helper -> http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/147/ninkyo-helper
from your plan to watch list, i will say LIFE...it's a high school life, but not an ordinary one..

also..if you really don't want any romance..then..
beach boys
bloody monday

and this one,,it's comedy....i don't know if it's lame for you or not,,but for me it's totally not.. :P
don quixote
soracantabile wrote: from your plan to watch list, i will say LIFE...it's a high school life, but not an ordinary one..

also..if you really don't want any romance..then..
beach boys
bloody monday

and this one,,it's comedy....i don't know if it's lame for you or not,,but for me it's totally not.. :P
don quixote

To these, I'd add Strawberry Night (awesome crime drama), Hungry! (there is a hint at romance, but it's marginal and it doesn't change the hero's plans one bit...); Saioku No Jinsei... Ending Planner (family drama); Meitantei No Okite (crazy funny); Ikebukuro West Gate Park (serious, quite graphic).
Bull Doctor
Code Blue
I have been actively searching for comedy-no-romance dramas recently. Legal High (ongoing) Hero Trick All are fantastic top drawer dramas.