@nastou19 You are definitely right. I feel at a loss, but I think that making recommendations on the drama's page more often might prevent users from watching a show similar to the one they dont like.

before I forget: I unrecommend She Was Pretty :P
Lol That's true too. I do read the comments on the drama page before choosing to watch it or not. But some are in my PTW list for so long that I don't even remember why I picked them XD
And WOW, I can't even make one unrecommendation to you since I watched so few among your PTW list! Only 4 episodes of Murphy's Law of Love but I did nearly finished Romantic Princess. The problem is I don't remember it at all and I didn't rate it either. Sorry.

So, @the-next-person, can you please give an unrecommendation to both Timbone and I? Thanks in advance.
@Timbone : I strongly unrecommend you High School King Of Savvy, even if it's on ur On-Hold list and not ur PTW one, but I really reaally advise you not to waste your time watching it, and from your PTW list I unrecommend Murphy's Law Of Love.

@nastou19 : I have nothing to unrecommend you, maybe Playful Kiss from ur On hold list..
I'm not in a position to unrecommend anything to someone right now but I would gladly take some unrecommendations too... My PTW list is DEFINITELY out of hand!
naccu:
• 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant • Cheongdamdong Alice • Cunning Single Lady • DOCTOR STRANGER (definitely don't watch it, you'll get sick!) • Flower Boy Ramen Shop (it's watchable though, but don't expect a good plot, nor an okay one.. just to kill time, and you can drop it any time without regrets Lol) • Hotel King • Heard It Through the Grapevine • Monster • Piece, The time we were not in love (But, btw, I Strongly recommend its Taiwanese version: In Time With You), You're My Pet (Make sure u delete this one!)... And That's it.

I skipped a lot of dramas that I wanted to unrecommend but less than those above :D
@emylan I would definitely skip Endless Love.
Wow you have a long list! Definitely High Society, and I personally would not recommend School 2015 but there are some people that would.
hai
if i were you, i wont watch innocent man. yes this drama is super popular and has good ratings too.  it had this amnesia cliche which annoyed me. but probably you may like it. may be my tastes are different. and friends you are welcome to unrecommend any of the drama from my list
Hello there chingu! :)

From looking at your PTW list, I can Un-recommend you the following that I dropped (it's just my opinion): D-day, Moorim School (although some people enjoy this for the mystery...I actually found the actors too green for my liking except for Lee Hyun Woo that is), Mask, Modern Farmer and Warm and Cozy.

I may also add Scholar Who Walk the Night as a unrecommendation. I mean I personally like this show for the fantasy and ALL the actors and find it enjoyable/easy watch....but the ending leaves you hanging and not proper closure. Objectively the plot also has a lot of glaring plotholes. Most of the ones on your PTW list I haven't watched yet so can't really make judgement on those :)
@versaillesyoo's ==> I haven't watched most of the stuff on your PTW list but I would Un-recommend Bromance. It's fun but they just put together all the steoreotypes of the genre so everything is predictable. But I enjoyed the cheesiness anyway and some scene were just so... But I watched while skipping bit and bits because too much cheesiness can kill cheesiness. Don't watch this one unless 

@ radhz_dramalover's ==> I would unrecommend Moorim school (unless you skip all the unecessary parts - and there is a lot - like me, you will probably drop it anyway, the set-up was good but the story is just so slow. 10 episodes would have sufficed), Kimi ni Todoke (well, it's not that bad but it's just that there is nothing special. It's the same old romance story. Watch it only if you have nothing else on hand :D)

Hope it helped a bit ^^
Please do the same for my PTW list too.
@Pripri99

You have a lot of interesting Japanese stuff on your PTW.

But... I'll unrecommend Akai Ito. Pointless, emotionless melodrama. The kind where characters are put through hell just to carry the story along.
I'm guessing my PTW list doesn't have anything that needs to be UN-recommended right? :D
@Bongsookie your taste in dramas is similar to mine :D well there are many great dramas on your plan to watch, the only drama i could unrecommend is flower boy ramen shop, but i dont know maby you will like the drama that i didnt like
@abigaile i unrecommend you last friends but there was a lot of good things in your list