I remember seeing a show once where the main male lead fell in love with the main female lead and forced her into a marriage with him. I forgot the title, would anyone by chance know it or one like it?

On the other hand, any recs. similar to this would be greatly appreciated!

be little more describing about the plot
I just remember reading the plot and watching a little bit of the first episode. All I can remember is that she was riding a bike in the first episode and there was a scene of her looking into his car windows and he catches her. Apparently, he falls in love with her and forces her to marry him. I don't think it's well-known. Maybe it's Thai? That's just a stab in the dark, though.
Bumping this one up, since I'd also like to know which drama this is.  :)
It reminds me a lot of ''Marriage, not dating''
If I remember clearly she was cycling in the first episode and he forced her to marry him. 

The only difference is that he doesn't want to marry her because he likes her. His mom wants him to get married, but he wants to stay single. So he pretends to start dating a girl his mom will never accept (the girl on the cycle) so he won't have to marry. I think she went along with it because she wanted revenge on his friend, which happens to be her ex-boyfriend. He later starts falling for her.
seems like it would be an interesting drama to watch, hope some finds out