Can anyone name a drama in which the female lead helps him emotionally? Doesn't have to turn into love (huge bonus if it does) but definitely something where main male is expressionless and the female lead makes him into a 'person'.

TIA

Maybe Blade Man? The female lead definitely helps the male lead change emotionally.
Ao no Jidai - (Japanese drama) Delinquent boy who acts tough, but is actually kind at heart, is emotionally depressed about who has become ~ a thug, life of crime. He meets a local girl who helps him overcome his troubles and to move towards a better future.

I hope I have helped ^^
Enjoy!!
Cheese In the Trap for sure! I looked at your list; pretty much everything I was going to list you have watched. From looking at your favorites, I'm pretty sure you'll like Cheese in the Trap.
+1 to everyone elses recs!

maybe also:
Mask 
Hotel King
I Remember You
That Winter, the Wind Blows
Blood
Healer
Pained
piece
he does laugh and all but yea you'll get it if you watch it

I think Gap Dong would also count but the series isn't really a romance
My Love From Another Stars
Healer
Gu Family Book
Can You Hear My Heart
Innocent Man
Love Me If You Dare
Thanks everyone:

@KaraGrace - yes i've seen quite a few dramas. Cheese in the trap is one i will definitely watch BUT i have to wait for it to finish. After doing Oh My Ghost episode after episode, i've decided i will wait till finished from now on .. the wait was killer.

@oyaaaji - I've seen 'love me if you dare'. was that drama and dr frost that made me make this post

@pigtails4ever - there are a few there i havn;t seen so will look into them.

nadia - Seen all but Gu Family Book. Not really a fan of sageuk dramas/fusion dramas even though its a good cast.
Master's Sun & Oh my Venus? 
So this is another one you'll have to wait to finish (because it is still airing), but Madame Antoine I think fits this description perfectly. He's a cold psychologist that doesn't understand/has never been 'in love.' Female lead slowly opens him up. 
He who can't Marry has older cast but this male lead has tons of issues, he could not even handle people in his personal space. The romance was quirky and has the funniest/worst kiss I've seen so far in a kdrama. It was well written.