Hey, was talking about this recently with a fellow mdl friend and realised that I haven't seen many dramas with both romance along with bromance (that can include love triangles, or whatever too)

I think the only drama I've seen that's actually had both has to be Sassy Go Go (which I am loving btw!!) but I know there are dramas that indeed have one or the other - like School 2013 for example.

I'm looking for any other drama with both though as it kind of covers both my weaknesses :P any recommendations?!

I Remember You. But their bromance start is like on 5 or 4 last episode 
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Ah good, I hear I Remember You is really good! I may have to watch that one next or at least real soon :)

Sungkyunkwan Scandal - Not usually a fan of historical drama, as I find them quite hard to get through but I'll give it a go, thanks! Especially with Park Min Young, as I think she's great!
Can You Hear My Heart
I Remember You
Oh My Venus
Shut Up Flower Boy Band
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
I second Sungkyungkwan Scandal and Shut Up Flower Boy Band! Those were amzing bromance-wise and SUFBB is one of the few romances I, as someone who hates romance, could fully support.

Hana Kimi
Unstoppable High Kick
Moorim School

Ah, I LOVE Shut Up Flower Boy Band - it's one of my all time fave dramas :) First drama which I fell in love with the cast too, and the bromance was extraordinary; definitely worth a rewatch someday!

Is Moorim School worth watching? I'm seeing so many mixed reviews... but I'm intrigued by it at the same time! Hana Kimi is defo on my to watch list - which version is best? I've seen the Taiwanese version, but not the others :) Will check out the others mentioned :D
A Gentleman's Dignity
Empress Ki
Coffee Prince
@catstreet: Watch the 2007 Japanese version of Hana Kimi. There is nothing more perfect than Ikuta Toma in this show. And I'm currently watching Moorim School. I read so many negative things about it that I'm constantly waiting for it to get horrible and for me to start hating it. BUT I've seen the first four episodes so far and I am 100 % absolutely loving it. Would rate it a perfect 10 at this point. ;)
@becca256 A Gentleman's Dignity is one I've been meaning to watch for some time.. and of course Coffee Prince as literally everyone has watched it (I just haven't been in the mood just yet haha)

@devitto That's the one I figured is the best one to watch :) I loved the TW version, which is why I wanted to wait before watching the Japanese version, but now I definitely feel the time has come! Awesome, guess I'll have to see what I think of Moorim School for myself... obviously everyone is gonna have different opinions :D
Maybe it's not exactly what you're looking for, but the Taiwanese drama 'Bromance' is something I'm really enjoying to watch at the moment. It's about a girl who was forced to live as a boy her entire life because of a fortune that doom/death will come to her if she didn't grow up male. 

She becomes sworn blood 'brothers' with the male lead--it's pretty cute from what I've seen so far. 
Oooh really? Will there be/is there romance involved too? I'll definitely check it out - it'll be the first Taiwanese drama in some time but it looks good and the cast look great too :)
Yeah, there's definitely romance between them in it. :)
I also second Sungkyunkwan Scandal, because it has the best bromance ever between the playboy and the rebel *smirk* I still think the former is actually gay but hides it behind his playboy facade. Ahhh, they were my favorite characters in that drama. Also, it isn't a boring historical drama, it has a somewhat modern feel to it, I think you'd like it :)

'I remember you' also has touching bromance!

I can recommend 'It's okay, that's love'. Even though I am not sure if you can say it's actually bromance, it's definitely a very deep friendship, akin to two brothers. It made me cry at parts. 
Black & White, Meteor Garden 1 & 2, Down with Love, My Best Ex-Boyfriend, etc are the ones I can think of so far :D