Hi all =)

I'm looking for dramas or movies which involves farming or the countryside, something like modern farmer, paradise farm etc. All countries welcome but I prefer korean or japanese more. Thanks in advance ^^

Oh and here's a random gif because I'm bored xD

tumblr_nxo08lGnM61qiq56ao4_r1_250.gif

Off the top of my head, there's the 2015 drama Genkai Shuraku Kabushiki Kaisha, about a rural village that tries to revitalize its economy/community via organic farming; and 2007's Ushi ni Negai (though I couldn't make it to the end of the latter*).

[*What broke me on Ushi no Negai was ep.03 (I think? or maybe later) where these college students, ag students mind you, were shocked-- SHOCKED!-- to learn that mutton is sheep meat, and that sheep are killed to produce it. It really made me question the writers more than anything.]
Warm and Cozy! This one is not farming but it's filmed in jeju island so you'll see some scuba diving, ahjummas, and sea foods in the countryside! This is a romcom but it's really a funny and cute one, it's really a refreshing drama different from others, so I totally recommend it. 
Try Paradise Farm, its a korean drama 
Sorry, I just wanted to ask you from what drama is that gif? It seems hilarious xD
@iwyn the drama is witch's romance
no it's from she was pretty
oh i'm sorry liliko is right ..anyway they are both funny you should watch them
@lore
i agree they are both funny, has nothing to do with farming tho
- The Vineyard Man (k-drama)
- Phoo Yai Lee Gab Nang Ma (thai drama) 
- Wood Job (j-movie) : forestry
- Ojakgyo Brothers  (k-drama) : the family are living at a farm
Thanks @liliko and @lore! I'll definitely watch them :)
And sorry for being off-topic ><
Gin no Saji  aka Silver Spoon  movie based on manga where Hachiken Takes admission into Farming School. Must watch

OjaKyyo Brothers : Farm is a setup for drama and you won't see much of field or farming work.
+ Wood Job
Little Forest
Thanks for all your suggestions everyone! I'll be sure to put them all on my plan to watch list =)