Hello, everyone!
Like the title suggests, I'm looking for some new romance dramas to watch except k-drama (since I've watched a lot of those and looking for something new)
So, here is a list of all the dramas I've watched already.
http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Tanya94
Anyway, I haven't really watched any J-drama, C-Drama, T-drama etc. except the ones mentioned in my currently watching or PTW list.
So, I know there are tons of good dramas there, so if you think this helps, I like these premises in a drama-
1.Where the male MC is arrogant, rude, kinda stuck-up (you know the type) while the female MC is cute/sweet, innocent etc
2. Where the lead MCs hate each other at first but over time, start to love each  other.
3. Where MCs are friends but then realize they have feelings for each other.
I know all the above are a bit cliché, but please just humor me. :) But if there's anything different from these, that you loved, be sure to mention them. Just suggest any rom-com or romance drama that you absolutely loved!
Any recommendations would be helpful!!!
Thank you!
P.S.- Please don't suggest anything with historical plot-line or sad ending and/or long dramas (maximum- 30 epi.)
I can't say I loved  these (kind of not my cup of tea, also they got slower in the other half of the drama) but you can try Fall In Love With Me and Refresh Man, both are quite similar Taiwanese CEO dramas, both with the same male lead, but they seem to fit your description.
Arrogant male lead x sweet female lead: Just You, Hapimari
Two leads hate each other at first: Marry Me or Not
Friends realizing feelings for each other.... maybe this With You
--- Tatta Hitotsu no Koi ---- he's cold/rude, she's sweet .. very romantic for a j-drama.
--- Autumn's Concerto --- He's all u want ... she's sweet....love, hate then love again.
--- In Time with You --- he's sweet ... they start out as friends... good romance.
--- Sound of the Desert --- He's all u want (best arrogant bastard <3)...she's not sweet & wimpy...She is spunky, smart, brave and beautiful...love triangle.

i really suggest Kingyo Club (Japan) , Sassy Go Go (although its Korean its my favorite. really good.) Also Dream High (also Korean but really good)
The Greatest Love  K-Drama (love it)

Hana Yori Dango 1+2+Final J-Drama ( all time my fav. Drama ; )

Devil Beside You TW-Drama (fell in love )
1- It's okay thats love! : it's one of the kdrama that you must watch ( they hated each other at first but slowly fall in love)
2- Emergency couple: they were married but because of a mistake they divorced! but they will slowly understand each other 
3-  sassy go go : its a really cute type of drama, they also hated each other at first 
I totally recomnend Falling For Innocence. It has everything you are looking for. The rich CEO MC puts all other rich CEO MCs to shame! :p
There is this Taiwanese drama that I've watched long time ago called " Down with love " it is a RomCom. check out the plot. 
well i remember that i liked it back then . it was a cute and funny one.
the main actor is very handsome. and the main actress is the cutest . give it a try ^_^
Thank you, everyone! I'll make sure to check each one out!!
1.Where the male MC is arrogant, rude, kinda stuck-up (you know the type) while the female MC is cute/sweet, innocent etc
^
J- Good Morning Call
-Itazura na Kiss(Love in Tokyo)//or the Taiwan version:It Started with a Kiss
-Rich man, Poor Woman
-Nodame Cantabile
-Gokuzen. Romance is not really the focus of the story, but there is still enough that it makes me all giddy, and the overall tone is pretty light.

K-You're Beautiful<you've probably watched it :P but I didn't see it on your list, so, just in case :P
-Falling For Innocence. The ultimate arrogant, rude, stuck up male lead.

Quite a few of the arrogant type in Taiwanese dramas, esp the ones starring Aaron Yan.

2. Where the lead MCs hate each other at first but over time, start to love each  other.
^
-Cheer Up(Sassy Go Go). They didn't really hate each other, more like enemies in the childish way. Cute.
Hell yeah, tatta hitotsu no koi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfACNjOmUfAdhUZlSdM-A
Jdrama:

Premise 1
Hana yori Dango
Pride
Tatta hitotsu no koi
Hotaru no Hikari
Nodame Cantabile

Premise 3
Buzzer Beat

Others:
From Five to Nine
H2

Kdrama:

Premise 1
Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
Heartstrings

Others:
The greatest love
Descendants of the Sun

Do watch from your PTW list:
Queen In Hyun's Man
Thank you, guys. I'm gonna start with Tatta hitotsu no koi, sice it was recommended the most and it also has less episodes. But I'll surely check each one out. :)
TanyaSingh: let us know your thoughts! enjoy!