Hello! Summer is almost over but I'm still looking for dramas that still have it going on. What I'm really looking for is a drama set in the beach or near the beach with a lot of summer elements. An example would be Amachan. 

So something that can bring me the smell of summer, if you know what I mean ;))

Well, Suki na Hito Ga Iru Koto, while not amazing, is a summery J-drama I'm currently watching.
@Fortuna Yup, I'm watching it as well xP
Maybe Summer Nude. Not that good, though.
@SumiTheCat Thanks, but as you said ,some say it's not worth it so i am not sure :/
Sprout (J-drama) had a summer feel. I liked it. :) I'd love it if others recommended more summer/beach dramas, including non-Japanese ones.
the whole drama for Marriage not Dating is not set in beach element setting. But there is one ep I think #7 or #8 where the main characters take a beach/swimming day. Lots of fun scenes. And when Peach Girl live action comes out if they stick true to the manga, the leads will have met on a beach and female lead is a swimmer
If you're okay with thai dramas, there is Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong. Nearly the whole drama is set in a desert island. It's about a model nearly raped on a yacht. She escapes by jumping in the sea and tries to go into a man's boat. But they both fell into water and end up on this desert island, chased by the henchmen of the yacht owner. Lot of yelling, be warned. But very beautiful scenery.

And then, I didn't watch them but I could find a few dramas on MDL with "Beach" on the summary :
- Beach Boys
- Let's Go to the Beach
- Bloody Beach
- Taiyo to Umi no Kyoshitsu