Hey are there any good age gap dramas?  Preferably a male lead who's older.  And I don't mind if it's Chinese, Japanese, Thai,or what have you...Thank you very much.  

i dont remmeber any drama with older male lead but check this thread about noona romance dramas (= female lead is older than male lead) maybe you will find there something that suits you
There are some dramas come in mind with older male lead, but what I like the most is Nagareboshi :)
-Goblin (Currently airing) -- She's 19, he's ~1000 years old, but unlike most immortal male leads, he's frozen in his mid-thirties, not his early twenties, so the age gap isn't being glossed over. Really good so far.

-Greatest Love -- I'm not sure that the age gap is really relevant here, but Dokko Jin looks much older than Go Ae Jung, although the actual age difference between the actors is only 9 years.

-Journey of Flower -- Age gap + teacher/disciple (the latter being more important in terms of keeping them apart)
A gentleman's dignity - In the secondary love line (he is 17 years older than her) 
In japanese dramas, men leads are often older than women. in the just finished "Nigeru wa haji da ga yaku ni tatsu", the man is 10 y older.
some others : Dokushin Kizoku, Hayako sensei, Himitsu no Hanazono, Hotaru no Hikari, Kokoro ga pokitto ne, Love song, Love that makes you cry, Sekai ichi muzukashii koi...
I like older men too. ;) Good dramas with older males in the order of my preference:

Beethoven Virus (k) The age gap is not huge I guess (10-15 years?)  combined with his experience, attitude and position as a leader, it fits my definition of "good age gap drama"!

The King of Dramas (k) Well, the same as above, just not quite as extremely wonderful. ;)

Iki mo dekinai natsu (j) The age gap is about 20 years. The romance is rather between the lines though, don't expect anything steamy, but I absolutely adored this drama!

Kou Kou kyoushi 2003 (j) 30-something teacher and high school student. It's a very... special drama; the plot is something I've never seen before or after. Strange things are going on but as I was watching this I really wanted them to live happily ever after! 

My rainy days (j) It's a movie, high school student meets older man.

Mitsu no Aji (j) Girl falls in love with her father's younger step brother (meaning the man is older but not old enough to be her dad). This is about the "incest" thing more than the age gap (about 10 years?) though. Melo but I loved it.

Go! Goal! Fighting! (c) This is not mainly a romance drama (it's a feelgood "we can do this if we work hard together and listen to our teacher!" drama) so that's why I put it at the end of the list even though I adored it. The guy is 30-something and the girl is 20-something so the age gap is not more than like 10 years but it's there and noticeable sometimes. The romance is more important in the later episodes.

Valid Love (k) High school girl falls in love with teacher. They meet again years later. The age gap is a bit of a thing here. I liked the drama; lots of people loved it but I though it was dragging towards the end.

The Painter of the Wind (k) Historical. A girl is disguised as a boy and she's trained to be a painter. He's a teacher. There's a mystery too, some people who died 15 years ago and he tries to find out the truth. There's also a bit of a lesbian subplot as there's a woman who mistakes the girl as a boy and falls in love with her. I thought this drama was very interesting (the importance of art in ancient Korea) and the leads had chemistry and all... but I found some parts a bit confusing and it is a very slow-paced drama. Age gap is about 20 years. 

Also, the only "noona romance" I've actually liked is Secret Love Affair! (That's because in many dramas with an older woman, she is acting more like a teenager. I like the kind of dynamics like in Beethoven Virus but reversed roles!)

What about you, have you watched any good age gap dramas that haven't been mentioned here yet? I like this theme so I want more. :)
+092019209129 for Goblin, it's really THE BEST SHOW EVER
Love in the Moonlight, all aboard the feels train on this one
My Little Bride, light and fun
I Hear Your Voice, AMAZING SHOW
I Need Romance 3, Cute and fluffy
male lead is older than female lead
Love in the Moonlight
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Prime Minister and I
Mirror  of the Witch
That Fool
You Who Came from the Star

female lead is older than male lead
Witch Romance
I Hear Your Voice
The Producer...(hmmm... I guess?!..)
To Be A Better Man - fantastic

Marriage Contract

Doctors

I'd also say that oh my ghostess and boss and me qualify.  Not maybe huge age gaps but so the male lead is obviously a bit older.  

one of the couples in Gentleman's Dignity

Love me if you Dare

Goblin

You who came fro the stars (this counts right?)

An Innocent Mistake. It's not a complete romance story though. In here, the female lead sees the male lead more as a fatherly figure and the male lead did not overstep that boundary even though he seems to be interested in the female lead. The female lead did eventually dated the male lead's son who liked her but with that, it further contrasted the difference between a relationship with a mature man and a boyish guy. Quite a deep and poignant piece with a lot of fine lines, I feel.

my love eundong!! why no one rec it??