Hello all! I've been stuck in a drama rut for awhile and am in need of some recommendations of shows for my mother and I to watch. I'm looking for preferably a romcom with older actors. It doesn't have to have a mature theme, I'd just like something that wasn't about high school or college.

Some of our favorite shows we've watched together are That Fool, 49 Days, Scent of a Woman, and Secret Garden to name a few. Any help I could get would be greatly appreciated! And it doesn't have to be Korean necessarily, I'll watch any. Thank you!

One More Happy Ending (darn, you've already seen it!)
Another Miss Oh
Just You
A Gentleman's Dignity
Alrightyy here are are a few (non-school/non-college) dramas that I've watched with my mom:

- Love Me If You Dare (chinese)
- Secret (korean)
- I Hear Your Voice (korean) - school is involved here but doesn't play a main role
- Healer (korean)
- Oh My Ghost (korean)
- The Master's Sun (korean)
- Full House (thai) - she hasn't seen this, but I think it may fit under the category you're looking for idk

If you prefer comedic scenes, I say go for I Hear Your Voice or Healer.
Some non-school dramas my mom and I have enjoyed watching together:
Kill Me Heal Me
Signal
Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim
It's Okay That's Love
Misaeng / Incomplete Life
Beautiful Mind
Woman with a Suitcase
Jealousy Incarnate
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I think I've found some good ones for us to watch together and maybe even some just for me. While I don't mind a little blood in my shows, my mother can be picky about it. I still have no idea how I got her to watch all of City Hunter....It's probably all because of Lee Min Ho. I guess Ji Chang Wook doesn't cut it for her because I just couldn't get her to watch Healer.

pigtails4ever- I haven't actually seen One More Happy Ending yet, it somehow got marked wrong on my list. She might really like that one, so thank you! I was thinking that and Another Miss Oh.

eternalcities- We've watched Full House (thai) together and really enjoyed it, you probably will too!

IzzyDramaLover- Beautiful Life! Such a good drama! I've already watched a lot of the ones you recommended and they're so good. I haven't seen Neko Zamurai yet and it looks amazing! I think I need to watch it now!
For Kdramas:
Kill me heal me
Healer
The greatest love
The master's sun
It's ok that's love
The moon that embraces the sun
Descendants of the sun
The Legend of the blue sea
That fool
Fated to love you

For jdramas:
We married as a job
Is not that I can not marry but I don't want to
Please love the useless me
Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
Pride
Buzzer beat
Taiyou no kisetsu
Tatta Hitotsu no koi

Hi FullDex

Having read through the great suggestions above, I would second 'It's okay that's love' and one of my favourites 'The Master's Sun' in particular. 

And to add, here are some other rom-coms you and your mum may enjoy together (with a tad of melo as is usual for most if not all Korean dramas): 

The Greatest Love - with the main cast in their 30's 
Ex-Girlfriend Club - badly underrated laugh out loud
The Lover - quite different from you chaste run of the mill Koran fare, nothing explicit or shocking mind
City Hall - Again main couple in their 30's
I Need Romance - all three are grown up stuff, my favourite being 3
Coffee Prince - the girl is quite young but nobody goes to school, there is an array of handsome men and it is both very funny yet touching
Dal Ja's Spring - mixed cast of mid 20's to mid 30's, funny with the very attractive Lee Min Ki as the main male lead
Lie to me - Male lead in 30's 
Marriage not Dating - they are in their mid to late 20's, really quite funny and grown up
Cunning Single Lady - Male lead in 30's
Heart to Heart - Seriously underrated with some laugh out loud scenes and not shy at all

There are a few more serious non rom-com grown up dramas that I believe your mum and you might like, namely

My Wife is having an Affair
Punch
Secret Love Affair

.... I could go on but the above three are just excellent. 

Enjoy, Luna
I recommend "Dear My Friends"! I do not know a drama more adult than this. Besides this is great! Many tears and laughter assured!

"Another Miss Oh" and "Jealousy Incarnate"! They are very good romcoms with adults!

"Secret Love Affair" and "Valid love"! These are serious, deep and special dramas for me!

Similar to "Scent of woman" I recommend "Marriage contract"! Very good melodrama!

"Unkind Women" Family drama ideal for watching with family!

Other family dramas, though somewhat juvenile, are "Reply 1997", "Reply 1994" and "Reply 1988". This would be an excellent choice to remember times past!

I watched historical drama with my mother, and she liked it a lot! I recommend "The Princess' Man"!
I think you'll enjoy Goblin quite a bit. It's very adult, the main girl is in highschool but that's never a focus or anything and I assure you that after watching it, you'll never find a drama good enough. It's a total game changer and I see it's on your PTW list. Give it a go!