Hi! Im looking for a drama to binge over spring break. I have heard mixed reviews about Introverted Boss as well as TWY. I am not super picky. I all I want is a good chemistry, a happy ending and for it not to be super angst-y. Which should I watch? Thanks!
Introverted boss starts poorly and gets better.  Tomorrow with you started well but now I'm a bit bored
Ahhh. So you would recommend neither?
I think it depends what you're into.  I'm enjoying introverted boss but it's not awesome or anything.  Tomorrow with you, started so well, now I feel like it's just spinning its wheels.  If I was going to drop one, I'd drop tomorrow with you despite my love for Shin Min Ah.  But I don't tend to drop dramas in the last week.  If you can make it to episode 6 when they do a rewrite, I'd recommend introverted boss.
Okay, thanks @Naksken!
For me both dramas start out poor and with a dark tone that is not what I expected from a romcom. But "Introverted Boss" gets better from the rewrite in episode 5, and it becomes spongy from episode 6 onwards! However it is not the story, nor the characters, what I like most about this drama! What I like most is the writer's sensitivity in capturing small moments.

On the other hand "Tomorrow With You" continues with much mystery, sometimes it is a little frustrating and the characters are imperfect. But it's a different and refreshing drama, far from tropes, and I like that! Also for me they are a very cute couple! Both dramas have very good kisses! 

Both are good choices! I prefer TWY, but IB is lighter!