I'm currently watching The Legend of the Blue Sea and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, and I have to say, I'm in love with both of them. Especially LoBS.

I'm just looking for what to watch after? I think I'm going on to Goblin next, but let me know what you think I should watch. I'm all down for love triangles and all that. Nothing overly cliché though, please.

You can comment on these I have in mind, so I know if they're worth watching or not.

Thinking of watching next

- Goblin

- Oh My Ghostess

- W

- School 2013 (Not sure about this one.)

- Healer (Again, not too sure about this?)

- Uncontrollably Fond

I've tried Boys Over Flowers, To the Beautiful You, Flower Boy Next Door, etc. and almost immediately dropped them. Maybe I'll try FBND again sometime, but the guy just left me feeling like it was another super cliché drama.

Oh My Ghostess ❤❤
Healer ❤
I second Oh My Ghostess and Healer. I too was hesitant to watch Healer at first, but it ended up being a favorite! ^^

Other dramas I think you might like that aren't on your list:
Age of Youth
Full House (thai version)
- I Hear Your Voice

Also this isn't a personal recommendation on my part, but if you love Legends of the Blue Sea, you might also really enjoy You Who Came from the Stars :)
Oh My Ghostess 
Goblin
I've seen all of them but W and Oh My Ghostess are the two I'd recommend (especially if you've already watched Healer)
Thanks, y'all. I suppose I'll be watching Oh My Ghostess next then. :') 

@eternalcities Oo, I loved I Hear Your Voice! That was the drama that got me back into Kdramas. I actually like The Legend better than You Who Came From the Stars. I don't know why I like it, aha, but I keep watching it. And thanks for suggesting Age of Youth; I heard from someone it was their top drama of 2016, but I wasn't sure whether to start it.
Oh my Ghostess and Healer!!!

And I would also recommedn: The greatest love and Master's sun