Hi friends

Thanks a lot for helping me always with lot of patience.I am looking for a very good love story.It has to be a love story,but it should not be feel good kind of slice of life love story.It should not be with only conversations and looks and music.I am looking for a dramatic love story.it has to be with incidents( not,slice of life scenes where nothing happens particularly to mention about).

If someone asks you,what is the story of it.The answer should be like with proper dramatic incidents unlike those two fall in love.I am a guy who is fond of dramatically well written story than this nothing happens feel good music and looks slice of life.I did watch Yoonas Street,its written dramatically well.Now I am watching buzzer beat,though i crossed episode 5 till now,nothing happens dramatically in the main couple love story plot.

please try to understand what i need and help me dear friends.

Thanks a lot.

i will recommend some of the most dramatic love stories in my opinion :

the princess man ( her father and his father are enemies and he wanted to avenge his family)
secret ( he wanted to take revenge against her, because she killed his pregnant woman in a hit and run)
le jun kai (Taiwanese) ( married her in order to take revenge against her father)
queen of ambition (from lovers to foes) 
last friends (Japanese) (he beats her, domestic violence) 
the winter the wind blows (he deceived her claiming that he is her older brother, and she falls for him despite the fact that he is her brother, so complicated)

Eternal love (chinese). In my opinion it's very dramatic and heart-wrenching, the love story is so intense.
It's about 3 different lifetimes of a couple who fall in love with each other.

Faith
Healer
Fated to Love You
Moon Lovers
Oh My Ghostess
Splash Splash Love
Witch's Romance
Legend of the Blue Sea
City Hunter
Arang and the Magistrate
Secret Garden
Empress Ki
Nine: Nine Times Time Travel

Save the last dance for me
Stairway to Heaven
Most dramatic that I've seen:

The Princess' Man
That Winter, The Wind Blows
Scent of a Woman
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Secret
Autumn's Concerto
Uncontrollably Fond
I'm sorry I love you
Byakuyakou
Marriage contract
i'll also like to add another miss oh in here.. it is very dramatic, in the middle of the drama, barely watchable without feeling frustrated (and generally felling bad for the leads). but they overcome it later on and everything kind of falls into place again~ (i hope this isn't considered a spoiler? i mean, i didn't really tell you anything, other than that the ending won't break your heart xD. it's more like... everything else that happens BEFORE the ending breaks your heart^^)... 
i'd highly suggest it nonetheless, since it has a great message, there's a moral to it, something to think about at the end (you can't carelessly watch this one, you gotta pay attention! :)

oh yeah! and also, one that is very very gloomy, muuuuch too gloomy for my taste in the first episode -> heart to heart. but trust me, it gets better.. it's a very gloomy start, but from episode 2 on, it's much lighter (not "light" but lighter :'D).. it's really good and you're going to hate the male lead but you'll also find him cute. he's an asshole but he's likeable, the two leads are perfect for each other with their many many flaws, somehow, i like that they are so imperfect^^

so.... is there anything else i forgot??... ah! well..... i mean, i really don't know if i should mention this, it's kind of (i think) not what you asked for... BUT, if you look past all the "comic-"like setting this drama plays in, it's a heavy and sad story actually! -> bring it on ghost. i know, it's something that seems quite out of place, but for some reason, i can't ignore how totally sad this young love story is. in my opinion, it is one of the best dramas so far! (i have YET to finish it, so i can't swear by the ending, but i am almost sure, that after i finished it, my opinion won't change. maybe i'm biased, but i felt much more heartbreak in this one for some reason, than in a lot of other dramas that had a more "serious" tone to it. maybe it's because they are young! maybe because it's not about chaebol or some great overpowered figure, but just a handsome and cute boy with a sad past. and she is loveable too xD)

maaaan WHAT am i doing here??? i have to prepare somthing for class and it's almost midnight >_> i'm so dumb right now :'D hope i kinda helped! if not, i'm truly sorry. have a good night/day ^_^
I'm sorry I love you
The Princess' man
Innocent man
Moon lovers: Scarlet Heart

Love in the Moonlight

The Princess Wei Young

Live Up to Your Name

Sound of the Desert

I Hear Your Voice

W - Two Worlds

Innocent man. Messed up relationships, but oh-so addicting!

I agree with Marriage Contract, and I suggest Chuno, it will keep you on the edge of the chair until the end.

Sad love story, that's not very recent but it's really dramatic.