Hello everyone! I do not speak English well, I'm Italian. You can suggest or list the dramas wheres the protagonist have an arranged marriage or an arranged engagement? Thank you all! 
(I already saw Goong)
ps.Obviously the protagonists have to fall in love xD
Something about 1% is a sweet drama but it is mostly arranged mariage turns fake relationship, which is imo quite similar trope (you know.. two people who dont love each other have to look like they are dating)

If you are okay with fake relationship trope, i highly recommend Marriage, Not Dating. which is one of my favourites. Other fake relationship dramas i know are: Lie to Me, Marry Stayed Out All Night, My name is Kim Sam Soon and Prime Minister and I,

Nigeru wa haji da ga yaku ni tatsu - j-drama
Pride
Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu
Marriage contract
Marriage not dating
Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
Fated to love you
Nagareboshi
Something about 1 percent
Mask
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Sunny Happiness
Full House
Smiling Pasta
Sweet 18
Fated to Love You
1% of Anything
That fool
Creating Destiny
Wonderful Life
Thanks. Other?
Possible to see on Viki... since Italian subtitles do not exist on other sites...
Here's a whole article written a couple weeks ago.  http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/dramaland-catnip... I used this as a guide and knocked out a whole bunch.  Definitely watch Sweet 18  and King2Hearts.   I'd hold off on Marriage Contract, even though it seems logical based on its name...its just too damned sad and tragic. 

@fanitha's list above is excellent and has lots more that I second her notion on!
Goong
Leh Ratree
King2hearts
Ojakgyo Brothers

Thai - Leh Ratree (2015)

Full House (Thai Drama) - One of my favourites

Thank you very much to everyone, you are very kind! Do you know others? ;) I practically devoured them all!

Hapi Mari 

Because its my first life

drunken to love you

Golden Bride (very long and sometimes draggy daily drama)

Wedding (old drama)

Mr. Duke (very old drama)

Good morning call

My Sunshine

Big

Heaundae Lovers

Dalja's spring

couple of fantasy

My GF is a gumiho

The eccentric daughter in law

my little bride and he was cool (movie) 

My favs are two: Marriage not Dating is awesome with lots of comedy. Fated to love you is more melodrama but also very romantic:D

I relly like Marriage not dating and 1% of anything. Prime minister and I is good. I'm currently watching Because this is my first life.