I am kinda getting tired of these teenage oriented romances. My intense I dont necessarily mean lots of touching. Something intense  like Secret (Kdrama) with a lot of underlying emotions or complicated situations. 

Any recommendations are welcome, kdrama,cdrama,jdrama etc. 

If you likes Secret you may like Kleun Cheewit

Other intense emotional romance Dramas for me are:
My Love Eun Dong - a love story about 20 years of waiting, longing and meeting again
Behinde your Smile - a guy approach a girl because he seek revenge on her family
Tomorrow with you - a time traveler try to save his own live by approaching a woman and in the end he will do anything to same her
W - Two world - a girl fall in love with a cartoon character
Ten miles of Peach Blossom - the two main characters meet in 3 Lifes, 3 worlds... very intense story

If you looking for like a hate-turned-love relationship, i'd recommend Kleun Cheewit as well. It's a Thai drama, but the feelings are just the same as Secret. The girl accidentally kills the main guy's girlfriend (like fr), and it's a roller coaster ride from there on. The poster on Mydramalist doesn't do the justice of how much chemistry they have on screen.
I also recommend My Lucky Star, an older Taiwanese drama, which stars a Korean actress. The girl is a jewelry con artist who aspires to be a jewelry designer. She ends up meeting the main guy (who is one of the heirs of a jewelry empire) through a misunderstanding, and they keep teaching each other the value of real/fake jewelry and love. Not a storyline you see often ^^
I totally agree with Antonin, Secret Love Affair is one of my fave's.

I can also recommend

My Wife is having an Affair
Bad Guy
Cruel City
Innocent Man/Guy
Que Sera Sera

On a slightly lighter note, with both laughs and drama but more adult than the average teen drama, I would suggest

Marriage Not Dating
Discovery of Romance
The Master's Sun.

I hope you will enjoy some of them.

Intense romance drama, then definitely check out Too Late to Say I Love You & Sealed With A Kiss. The latter might be a bit too intense for some as it explores themes and situations that are best suited for adult, mature audiences only. I quite enjoyed it despite a few wtf moments!

Lovers was also intense to certain degree, the build up to the relationship between the leads is one of the best I've seen in k-dramaland.
Definetly Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Cruel Romance
Sound Of The Desert
Faith
Beautiful Days
Boss And Me
Another miss oh
boss and me
Not all of them are pure romance, but all have very intense angst filled romances.

What Happened in Bali

Missing You

Empress Ki

My Heart Twinkle Twinkle
I guess we all have different definitions of what makes an 'intense romance drama'. Some of the suggestions here I do not agree are intense at all. For eg, Boss & Me  ... how is Boss & Me intense? It's more of a cute, light rich boy falls for poor girl romcom. Very sweet and great to watch (I loved it!), but not particularly intense in my opinion.

An intense romance for me is where you can feel the raw passion, chemistry and sexual energy between the leads. They love hard and are not afraid to express their lust and love for one another in a way that literally pops off the screen. The dramas I rec'ed above are like this, but dramaland is sadly less inclined to these type of dramas and tend to go for cute, silly romcoms.

I'd say if romance was the focus of Cruel City, it could definitely be defined as an intense romance ... but the romance was only a very small side dish to the main course of the plot, so any intensity we got was very brief and non-recurring.

Cruel Romance was an okay watch, somewhat passionate, but not to the point where I'd describe it as intense. Same goes for Que Sera Sera. They were both good, mature dramas that are well worth the watch, but if anyone's looking for an 'intense romance' as I've described it above, these dramas -- and most of the drama recs here -- don't fit the bill.
Mask, Jealousy Incarnate, Discovery of Romance, Falling for Innocence, It's Okay, That's Love, Robber
PrettyCarEye I agree we all see things differently. The way I see intense in this case is usually something that isn't a comedy and has very raw and angsty emotions, whether it's hurt or obsession or passion or jealousy etc...

Btw another recommendation I have is a Korean movie called Obsessed, it's R-rated, so don't be watching it with kids ;-)
Secret Love Affair
Beautiful Life
In the Mood for Love
Que Sera, Sera
Loving, Never Forgetting
Cunning Single Lady
Always
The Way We Were
Long Vacation
Time Between Dog and Wolf
Too Late to Say I Love You