Since I have been in a kdrama- drama drought lately I've ventured more into Chinese dramas and really like them. I wouldn't mind catching some more with the classic 'cold/jealous' male lead type.
I've seen some of Cruel Romance and I like the pacing and style. Also some of Princess of Lan Ling King. Sound of the Desert moved too slow and I was not keen on Boss and Me. I'm not heavily into fantasy cgi effects C-dramas but don't mind regular historical like Scarlet Heart or modern day romance. Taiwanese recs are also fine. thanks

I would recommend the following:

Devil Beside You

Attention, Love! (this one is currently airing)

The King's Woman (also currently airing)

The Eternal Love

The Starry Night, The Starry Sea (not so much for jealousy, but the lead comes off as cold)

I Love My President Though He's a Psycho

If you like Cruel Romance you might also want to give Lady and Liar a shot.  They are very similar.

I watched only few chinese drama, I recommend Eternal Love if you have'nt watched it yet. Ye Hua the main lead has cold outer appearance but very warm and romantic on the inside and it shown to us viewer by his action towards our female lead. 

For taiwanese drama, I recommend Behind Your Smile. It has cold but very caring male lead.

Pretty Li Hui Zhen has a cold male lead.

Love O2O has a supposedly cool and charming and unapproachable and swoony male lead (but he's actually surprisingly warm to the female lead.... more swoon... and not much of jealousy going on because.... well everyone only has eyes for him, including the female lead. But I really like this drama so I recommend you to try it out!)

Whirlwind Girl. Pretty much a reverse harem where one of the male lead is cold and jealous (another being warm and sunshine and the third one being cool, rich and charming).  Watch this after falling in love with Yang Yang from Love O2O.

Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me has a cold and jealous male lead. A modern chinese drama that copies the exaggerating style of older taiwanese dramas and turns out surprisingly well (and comical). Short episodes of 20minutes make it a breeze to go through.

Go Princess Go. Very cold and jealous male lead. Wacky drama. Historical setting with many modern references. Much more fun if you understand or can relate to china's modern culture/lifestyle. 20 minutes episodes.

---

Classic taiwanese dramas w cold & jealous (& likely rich) male lead: Autumn's Concerto and Fated to Love You.

Personal favourite: Hot Shot. Guess you could say that Jerry Yan played a cold and jealous male lead here but romance was only half the storyline. The bromance in this drama was the highlight.

i second the notion on The King's Woman which is airing and really good. 

Lee Jun Kai

Autumn's Concerto

Loving, Never Forgetting

Say That You Love Me

Sealed With A Kiss