I'm looking for a drama with a really good story.  Doesn't have to be any certain genre, doesn't specifically have a happy ending either, as long as it leaves you satisfied with the story and thinking about it even days/months after you finish it.

If its a romance I want to be seriously wowed by it.

If its a love triangle I want to not be able to guess which couple will end up together.

If its action, I've found a lot of the action dramas/movies I watch are way too slow and drawn out when they could have been resolved several times over 14 episodes ago.

Generally, I want something that will keep my interest and make me begging for the next episode because I just HAVE to know what happens next.

UNPREDICTABLE PLOTS ARE WELCOME (like those kind where its all like "who's the chick gunna end up with in the end male lead A or male lead B- oh wait what about her best friend dood over here? betcha didn't think was a SERIAL KILLER. Also, betcha didn't guess that this took place during one of Korea's greatest historical tragedies, SURPRISE!!!" [that actually happened to me] [recommendations do not have to be as tragic as the example, surprises can be good too])

Have you watched Signal or Tunnel?

Big Shot:

Have you watched Signal or Tunnel?

I have not yet but I'm planning to

I second Signal

Also recommend:

Maou

Pride 

N no tame ni

The Greatest Love

It's okay, that's love

Contract Marriage

Kill me Heal me

Healer

Circle

Voice

Snakes and Earrings - I am still deciding whether I like it or not but the story definitely sticks with you (warning this is very adult)

Tokyo Bandwagon - ignore the songs unless you like that sort of thing, this is slice of life more than any other genre

Yowakutemo Katemasu

Koko ni Aru Shiawase

What Happened in Bali

Go Princess Go

Scarlet Heart

in this order:

1. Slave Hunter (aka Chuno)
  2. Princess' Man
  3. Warrior Baek Dong Soo

p.s.  I would definitely keep watching Innocent Man (its in my top 10) 

I recommend princess agents

Legal High - I recommend both seasons and both of the specials. It's essentially about this lawyer who uses abnormal techniques to win his cases. He's greedy, self-centered, honest but is very self-aware about this. The show has fantastic humor, and it doesn't really get too much into law as one would expect.  Try one episode and see if it fits your liking. Enjoy!