I haven't been able to find a really good kdrama since completing Scarlet Heart Ryeo and Goblin earlier this year. When I'm in a slump I usually switch countries or watch variety shows, but that isn't working this time. Is there any drama, old or new, that I can watch to renew my love for kdramas. I'm okay with any genre although I'm not a big fan of crime dramas. 

I totally agree about SHR, that was such a good drama. Cried so much :S  Still waiting for that possible 2nd season T_T at least an epilogue or smth... 

As for the suggestions, I personally loved Healer. Such a classic and so good!

I also really liked W, I hear your voice, suspicious partner and Strong woman DBS (altho the latter one I lost a bit interest in the last few eps). 

If you don't mind ongoing, When you were sleeping that's on air right now is really good up until now, at least just for the 3 main characters haha. 

I definitely agree that Moon Lovers was amazing! I loved everything about it :-) here are a couple more kdramas that I personally enjoyed. hope this helps! ^_^

Save Me (psychological, arguably one of the best kdramas this year)

Age of Youth (slice of life)

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (romcom)

Defendant (mystery, thriller, law)

Duel (sci fi, thriller)

I Remember You (mystery, detective)

38 Task Force (investigation, comedy)

+ Healer (romance, action, thriller)

edit: if you don't mind ongoing dramas, I recommend Witch's Court and Avengers Social Club. both are awesome so far. ;-)

I can highly recommend The Guardians, if you haven't already seen it. It's very addictive!

I would definitely recommend Oh My Ghostess, Jealousy Incarnate, Pinocchio, or I Hear Your Voice.  All really good dramas in my opinion, especially if you love romance.

Aarang and the Magistrate - (Period, Fantasy, Lee Joon Gi )

King's Daughter, Su Baek-Hyang (Period, Romance)

Queen In Hyun's Man (Romance, Fantasy, Time Travel)

Bottom of the 9th with 2 Outs (Modern Romance)

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop 9 (Flower Boys... )

History of the Salaryman (Funny Office Drama)

2 that come to mind that were just plain good romances (that u haven't seen):

• My Only Love Song
  • Princess' Man
 TPixie_12:

I haven't been able to find a really good kdrama since completing Scarlet Heart Ryeo and Goblin earlier this year. When I'm in a slump I usually switch countries or watch variety shows, but that isn't working this time. Is there any drama, old or new, that I can watch to renew my love for kdramas. I'm okay with any genre although I'm not a big fan of crime dramas. 

Those are two of my favorites. I like many of the suggestions that people have listed, but I just finished Chicago Typewriter and it is the best drama I've watched since Goblin.  It starts a little slow, and the main character is not very likable at first, but once the ghostwriter shows up, things get going. By the time I got to the end of episode 15, I was a sobbing mess (just like at the end of Scarlet Heart Ryeo) and by episode 16 I was ready to stand up and cheer. Highly recommended.

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING MY FAV  ONGOING Drama  and age of youth 

omg I'm also not huge fan of crime drama, here's some random ones I can think of:

• Time Between Dog and Wolf
  • Nine: Nine Times Time Travel
  • 49 Days
  • The King in Love
  • Myung Wol the Spy
  • Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People

Also, don't forget about movies!

Fight for my way!

I had the same problem pretty recently, here's some dramas that got me out of the slump:

Kill Me Heal Me  (psychological melodrama romance comedy)

A Love To Kill (Romance Revenge Melodrama. Warning: very dark.)

Thara Himalai (Thai lakorn romcom/melodrama)

Rak Ork Akard (thai lakorn romcom. Cameras secretly filming and broadcasting the main couple as reality stars without them knowing lol)

Iljimae  (historical. Not much romance but really satisfactory char relationships and development otherwise.)

Chaloey Chak  (thai lakorn   Revenge romance melodrama  set in the late 1940s)

Angel Destiny (fantasy romcom. If you liked Goblin, you might like this one. There's not just one otp but 4 love stories. The main OTP is like Reaper&Sunny of Goblin, An angel & a human who share a past life together)

+2 Healer

+1 Lookout

+1 Fight for my way

I'm sorry I love you

Signal

Something about 1%

Chicago Typewriter, Fight My Way (complete)

Because This Is My First Life, The Package (airing)