Some of my favourites include Healer, Bromance, Live Up to Your Name, Coffee Prince, and Fight for My Way. I'd love recommendations where the bed sharing is a result of the main couple taking the next step in their relationship, but other bed sharing is good too. Camping, there's-only-one-bed, one person is cold or sick or injured, accidentally falling asleep, etc. Anything like that is good. 

If possible, if one of the characters is vain, not very bright, a walking disaster, or a jerk, can you note that? I usually try to avoid those characters. Thank you!

The package, currently airing.

Beautiful Gong Shim
Cruel City
Discovery of Romance
Eternal Love
Faith
Fated to Love You
Fight for My Way
I Need Romance 2
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Plus Nine Boys
Secret Garden
Suspicious Partner
The Legend of the Blue Sea
Tomorrow with You
Witch's Romance
You're Beautiful

Sungkyunkwan Scandal! male lead, female lead and 2nd male lead are all room mates and camp out on the floor in a row while there for their scholar studies. She's in disguise as a guy so even better lol

Attention, Love! - they live together as teenagers, during college as well and once the male protagonist gets drunk and she stays with him in the same bed. Nothing happens but they sleep together.

Beautiful Gong Shim- She gets drunk and sneaks into his apartment ( she's his landlord) and they wake up together. Happens several times and is hilarious.

Blood- She gets in bed with him, his bed is is cold, like he keeps it freezing cold to be able to sleep since he is a vampire. She wears winter clothes to sleep with him, very cute.

Bromance- they go camping together, they also share a bed during a cruise trip, male lead gets hugsy while sleeping. 

Cinderella and the four Knights- She gets in bed with him when he is in the hospital, cute conversation. 

Devil Beside You- A little bit more on the hotter side of bed sharing. 

Eternal Love, aka Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms- Multiple bed sharing situations, going from cute to hot. YeHua is one of my favorite male leads, if you like unwavering, never ending love, totally devoted male character. Plus, he is hot too. 

Full House/ Thai version- They sleep together during a trip after a very cute and hilarious fight for the bed. 

Hi my Sweetheart- Another drunk sleep together, hilarious morning after situation. 

Hwarang- He is injured and she gets in bed with him to warm him, he is asleep though and wakes up to being hugged by two of the other male leads. 

Introverted Boss- Various sweet moments of bed sharing and talking. She scares him by being a little pervy but is nothing really dirty. 

All the versions of Itazura na kiss involve some sleeping together or bed sharing or laying down. 

Love in the Moonlight- Very cute, innocent bed scene in which the lay next to each other and see into their eyes. I think it happens more than once. 

Marriage, not Dating- Has both cute and sexy bed sharing. 

Mars- Sleeping together scenes, they move together so you have a couple of cute waking up scenes and a hot going to bed scene. 

Oh my Venus- Sexy scenes in bed but also very cute ones. 

I actually know many more that I may add later. Hope this list helps. 

These are amazing :D! You've reminded me of some great ones that I should go re-watch, and I will definitely be adding a ton of these to my to-watch list. Thank you!

Shopping King Louie - more like mats than a bed, but they were somewhat sharing it. The main guy is a walking(sitting, lying down, you name it) disaster, literally! 

Cheese in the Trap - aww a very cute bed sharing scene and the male lead is a scary jerk.

• Suspicious Partner
  • Fated to love you
  • My lucky star
  • We married as a job
  • Moon Lovers
  • Pride
  • It's okay that's love
  • Marriage not dating
  • Mars
  • Que Sera Sera
  • Summer's Desire

only bed sharing, nothing happening:

• Goong 
  • Buzzer Beat
  • Secret Garden
  • I'm sorry I love you
  • Mask
  • The Master's sun

*off topic* your profile pic suits the question hehe ^^

Meg:

Shopping King Louie - more like mats than a bed, but they were somewhat sharing it. The main guy is a walking(sitting, lying down, you name it) disaster, literally! 

Cheese in the Trap - aww a very cute bed sharing scene and the male lead is a scary jerk.

thanks for the character notes!

fanitha:
  • Suspicious Partner
  • Fated to love you
  • My lucky star
  • We married as a job
  • Moon Lovers
  • Pride
  • It's okay that's love
  • Marriage not dating
  • Mars
  • Que Sera Sera
  • Summer's Desire

only bed sharing, nothing happening:

• Goong 
  • Buzzer Beat
  • Secret Garden
  • I'm sorry I love you
  • Mask
  • The Master's sun

Brilliant, and well organized! Thank you :)!

Magical:

*off topic* your profile pic suits the question hehe ^^

I'm a big fan of beds in general. 

AH:

These are amazing :D! You've reminded me of some great ones that I should go re-watch, and I will definitely be adding a ton of these to my to-watch list. Thank you!

You're welcome. I will probably add more later, and also check this threat for new additions since I'm a bed scene fan as well :3

Nymphadora:

You're welcome. I will probably add more later, and also check this threat for new additions since I'm a bed scene fan as well :3

https://jayahabnida.tumblr.com/tagged/Bed-Sharing :)