Ooooh, I love the enemies-to-lovers trope too! I feel like there are some more I've seen that I just can't recall at the moment, but I definitely second Bridal Mask, City Hunter, and Heartless/Cruel City (FYI, the death in this one is somewhat ambiguous... so it's kind of up to you whether you want it to be sad or not)

Ma Webre:
 All that being said I have listed 80 lakorns which I have completed and rated.  I have probably watched many more but have not listed.  Check them out for a completely different change of pace.

Wooow~ I love trying new things and Lakorns seem to be it, this time around! I'll most definitely refer back to your list for more Lakorn suggestions (considering you've watched so many~). Also, thanks for your input on what Lakorns are all about :)

wonhwa:

While neither show is primarily a romance, both The Devil (Lucifer) and Queen Seondeok have female leads who are drawn to the darker, more problematic male lead. While it doesn't involve the main leads, Giant prominently features a romance between one of the "bad" guys and one of the "good" female characters.

Thankfully enough, I'm also ok with no romance if the plot is good as is. In saying that, I never heard of "The Devil" and "Queen Seondeok", so I'll keep them noted! I think this is my third time hearing "Giant" being suggested, which makes it a highly recommended one~ Thanks for the recommendations ^^

SapphireSonata:

Ooooh, I love the enemies-to-lovers trope too! I feel like there are some more I've seen that I just can't recall at the moment, but I definitely second Bridal Mask, City Hunter, and Heartless/Cruel City (FYI, the death in this one is somewhat ambiguous... so it's kind of up to you whether you want it to be sad or not)

Right?? It's such an intriguing trope to me :D Those three drama's were all highly recommended as well, so they're near the top of my list! (Especially Bridal Mask! Seems interesting..)

fanitha:

Maybe: Cheese in the Trap (the male lead is an antihero, he's cunning and sly)

Moon Lovers (though at the end since she's a time traveler they couldn't be together)

I tried watching this. It seemed good but I didn't keep up with it. Is the main lead male actually suspicious and bad? I know at first the heroine is unsure of him but I would also like a male lead who stays a bit on the bad side. 

Susie:

I tried watching this. It seemed good but I didn't keep up with it. Is the main lead male actually suspicious and bad? I know at first the heroine is unsure of him but I would also like a male lead who stays a bit on the bad side. 

He is suspicious indeed, later she finds out he is resposible that the weird guy is stalking her  and also he is resposible for In Ho's accident and him not able to play piano.

She founds her suspicious to be tru later on. 

fanitha:

He is suspicious indeed, later she finds out he is resposible that the weird guy is stalking her  and also he is resposible for In Ho's accident and him not able to play piano.

She founds her suspicious to be tru later on. 

Also he would destroy somebody's life without any regret if they are in his way. He has sociopathic tendencies.

I feel like I recommend it a lot, but it definitely fits the thread My Heart Twinkle Twinkle has a guy that is a mobster and he is evil, MAJOR HUGE spoilers ahead: He lets the father of a girl he loves die (even though  he could have saved him), because the father wouldn't have allowed him to be with the girl. He forces the girl to marry him, beats up a guy for accidentally touching her, spyware on her phone and people following her, because he is terrified she'd leave him. Also in general he is not a good guy, has very few redeeming qualities. It has an open ending between these two. The story is a bit annoying because it follows 3 sisters and I wasn't interested in youngest sisters one at all.

Ooo sweet, i'm so watching this (cheese in the trap) again. Also, wasn't there another drama with the same dude who played in cheese in the trap? He plays like an assassin or hitman ( i thought) and he falls in love with a woman. I cant think of what its called, but sounds like it may be suitable for this thread as it may fit the OP's requirements. 

Susie:

Ooo sweet, i'm so watching this (cheese in the trap) again. Also, wasn't there another drama with the same dude who played in cheese in the trap? He plays like an assassin or hitman ( i thought) and he falls in love with a woman. I cant think of what its called, but sounds like it may be suitable for this thread as it may fit the OP's requirements. 

You must be thinking of Man to Man.

Ugh, I love a good drama with a badass villain too (preferably as the main character) but they're so hard to come by, or almost non-existent.

I second Behind Your Smile, Empress Ki and Secret. Definitely make sure you put these on your list—they fit your criteria almost perfectly.

The only Thai lakorns I would recommend from the ones already mentioned would be Kleun Cheewit and Sanaeha Sunya Kaen. Especially the latter. Just like in Secret, the male lead in SSK is seeking revenge for the death of his fiancé, ends up tormenting the wrong person and in the process falls in love with her. 
You can also check out Game Payabaht and Leh Ratree. Don't even go near Jam Loey Rak or Sawan Biang, especially not if you're new to lakorns. You'll just end up getting offended and annoyed. Generally, don't expect intelligent and well-woven stories from lakorns, watch them for the sizzling romance and the chemistry between the leads—Thai lakorns are unparalleled when it comes to this.

Sealed with a Kiss (Chinese) is another revenge themed drama you can consider. Although, probably not for the faint of heart (and definitely not for the one who is looking for a sweet, cutesy romance to watch).

Easy Fortune Happy Life—I have a feeling you might like this one.

Hope this was of some help. Happy watching!

King of Baking Kim Tak Goo fits exactly what you want. You have an heroic main character (Kim Tak Goo) and  one of the villains who is his eternal rival  and both are in love with the main girl.  I loved the unusual ending and the  second evil guy really is a very interesting character. There are some clips in you tube about this couple, but they contain many spoilers.

Just commenting in hopes of reviving this thread. I'm interested in this too, any more suggestions anyone?

I guess many people have watched it already, but may I recommend The Last Empress.

Hey guys can anyone suggest me a non Asian drama where the male antagonist is obsessed/ in love with the female lead. I watched the Turkish drama Zemheri and loved it. And also Jessica Jones and Harper's island so Something similar or more intense would be appreciated. Please guys reply soon.

Dawson Creek, Roswell...I like the original best.  These are rather dated but I really only watch Asian TV now.

andreaspencer:

Hey guys can anyone suggest me a non Asian drama where the male antagonist is obsessed/ in love with the female lead. I watched the Turkish drama Zemheri and loved it. And also Jessica Jones and Harper's island so Something similar or more intense would be appreciated. Please guys reply soon.

I'm a HUGE Turkish Drama fan & loved Zemheri! I have watched a ton, if you ever want more recs outside of "possesive ML" let me know, I've seen a ton of great romcoms, dramas, etc. ^_^

My suggestions would be:

• Siyah Beyaz Aşk
  • Meryem (Korean version: Secret)
  • Fazilet Hanim ve Kizlari (insane show with tons of crazy/possessive males! Just prepare for insanity)
  • Hercai
  • Baraj
  • Aşk Laftan Anlamaz (this one is considered a romcom but the guy is crazy possesive and it's a great drama.