Any where the male lead's best friend turns out to be a piece of shit who goes after the female lead even though they like each other. The best friend tries to get in her good graces and then slowly tries to tear them apart. Maybe he succeeds and starts to date her for a bit, but in the end the male and female lead get together/get back together.

Like Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers)

Bestfriends/brothers/cousins going after the female lead:

Autumn in my heart - gorgeous BFF that is a jerk. Totally gorgeous!!!

Can you hear my heart - adoptive brother

My girl - super BFF and not evil

Jealousy Incarnate

Lie to Me - younger brother

Lovers in Paris - Younger brother and he totally went dark

Goong - cousin

High School love on - not really friends friends. But kinda friends.

I can't think of any dramas that fit exactly, but maybe try:

• Princess Agents - they're not exactly "best friends" (warning: this ends with a cliffhanger)
  • Jealousy Incarnate - honestly the ML is the jerk between the two of them imo
  • Sassy Go Go - the best friend isn't a total jerk, they just both like the FL
  • Hwarang - the SL is at least as much a rival to the ML as he is a friend
  • She Was Pretty - the FL's best friend helps her but then deceives her and goes after the ML (what you're looking for, but gender swapped)
  • Heirs? - it's been a long time since I watched this, but from what I remember it sort of fits
  • The Imperial Doctress - it's complicated but sort of fits
 AH:

I can't think of any dramas that fit exactly, but maybe try:

• Princess Agents - they're not exactly "best friends" (warning: this ends with a cliffhanger)
  • Jealousy Incarnate - honestly the ML is the jerk between the two of them imo
  • Sassy Go Go - the best friend isn't a total jerk, they just both like the FL
  • Hwarang - the SL is at least as much a rival to the ML as he is a friend
  • She Was Pretty - the FL's best friend helps her but then deceives her and goes after the ML (what you're looking for, but gender swapped)
  • Heirs? - it's been a long time since I watched this, but from what I remember it sort of fits
  • The Imperial Doctress - it's complicated but sort of fits

i'll check them out, thanks.

• A game about love
  • Can you hear my heart