Hi! My dad hates the fact that I'm into Asian dramas and movies so I want to show him a good movie so that he can (hopefully) change his mind. Does anyone have any suggestions ? Please let there be no sex scenes, well at least not for minutes long and with a lot of nudity. I first wanted to watch Old Boy but people told me not to because there are a lot of sex scenes lol. My dad likes pretty much every genre but he's not so into horror movies. 

These are the recommendations I've gotten until now: The Suspect, The Man from Nowhere, Memories of Murder, City of Life and Death, In the Mood for Love and The Throne. Anyone any other ideas?

Ip Man

Fabricated City

Battle Royale

House of Flying Daggers

Train to Busan

Midnight Runners

New Trial

Ouroboros

Crisis

Border

Confession of Murder

Prophecy 

Both are JMovies

Hero

Peppermint Candy

Like Father, Like Son

Failan

The Quiet Family

The President's Last Bang

The Way Home

Edited: I totally forgot that Hero and Peppermint Candy have scenes where people were caught having sex, so not nudity or sex scenes per se, but might be awkward to watch with your parent.

The Beauty Inside and you can tell him Hollywood is making a remake.

The Clash of Families 2 is kind of a silly cops vs. robbers. The son of the robbers falls for the daughter of the cops. The police father is obviously outraged and tries to prevent it.

It's hard to know what to suggest since the only thing we know is he doesn't like horror and he'll be watching with you.

I'm guessing you wouldn't want something more heavy like Revivre where a middle-aged man fantasizes about the young woman at his work while he cares for his dying wife. They get pretty graphic with the nudity in a handful of scenes (not just the pretty young woman but his wife, they don't hide the reality of dying of cancer either). It's one of those artsy movies that's not totally in chronological order either.

City of Life and Death is pretty grisly.  Good, but really not easy to watch.  I'd put Peppermint Candy (because I see someone suggested that one) in the same category.  So be aware of that.

How about a classic, like Seven Samurai?  Or something more modern, but fast-paced and easy to watch?  Like Secretly Greatly or maybe Jeon Woo Chi?

Miracle in Cell #7  it’s about a father and daughter. Super light and super sad. 

Definitely Train to Busan. My dad is the same way as yours, but he actually found this movie himself and suggested we watch it together. At the end of it he said that it was one of the best zombie movies that he had ever seen. I haven't had much luck with anything else, but he really liked this movie so your probably will too. 

Unforgiven https://mydramalist.com/6302-unforgiven - Same plot as the Clint Eastwood movie, but with Samurai. 

The Eternal Zero https://mydramalist.com/5921-the-eternal-zero - I watched the 6 hour mini series, but the much shorter movie rates well. About a fighter pilot during WW2.

Love me not, Drowning Love, Lovely Complex, Lovely Rivals, Erased, Evergreen Love, Fall in Love like a Star, Fly Daddy Fly, Mapado, March Comes in Like a Lion, Miss Granny, Museum, April Snow, My Sassy Girl, 200 Pounds Beauty, Nana, Night of the Shooting Stars, Paradise Kiss, Please Teach Me English, 10000 Miles, Heavenly Forest, Heroine Disqualified, Ran, ReLife, 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant, I Give My First Love to You, Rurouni Kenshin movies, ...ing, 10 Promises To My Dog, Virgin Snow.

Your dad sounds like my mom.  My mom and I watched  A Man from Nowhere. It had so much action in it that she fell in love with it,

Action Packed Movies I recommend

The New World  and Saving General Yang ( both movies unexpected ending)

The Piper (more suspense than horror)

kinda depends what genre he likes and what country ur watching right? 

and really. who cares waht u like to watch? why does he need to watch it? 

u shud just do wahtever u want to do.

and he should do wahtever he wants. if he likes to watch GoT. then he can just watch that... 

good luck. the recommendations are all over the place because nobody knows what ur /he is looking for lol