This may be very weird but I’m looking for dramas with second male lead that has a never ending love for the female lead. To explain it better he has to be like Hanazawa Rui from Hana yori dango (or Ji Hoo from Boys over flowers) who kept his love for the female lead until the end. A second male lead that it’s not a villain, he has to be the typical kind, sweet and supportive second lead that stays that way until the end of the drama. I’m being kind of selfish here, but I don’t’ want the second lead to end up with another girl at the end of the drama and gives up his love for the female lead. Another example of what I’m searching could be Woo Tak from While you were sleeping.

Jdramas, kdramas or twdramas are welcomed!

• Sungkyunkwan Scandal - never confesses like Woo Tak
  • Sound of the Desert
  • To the Beautiful You
  • Jealousy Incarnate
  • She Was Pretty
  • Love in the Moonlight - he dies protecting her in the end
  • The King's Woman - mainly the third male lead; he dies protecting her son in the end

To a lesser extent:

• You're Beautiful
  • Good Morning Call
  • A Love So Beautiful
  • Secret Garden
  • Bromance

When a man falls in love - Basically the second male lead is in love with the female lead the entire time. To the point where they begin an affair behind the male lead's back because she realizes her feelings for him. They sorta date, but it's never really established. In the end though, she basically rejects him because she realizes she loves the male lead. 

i just watched i love romance 3 it was perfect for what you want

Thank you for your recommendations I'll check them out

Hmm, I think Empress Ki might have one. Historical often have one. But yes, Woo Tak was a second lead gem!

Fated to love you (K-version)

The greatest love

Eternal love (very supportive and sweet SML, though his love is not really expressed the viewer can easily feel it)

In addition:

God of Study - lee hyunwoo and yoo seunho were adorable in their puppy for Go ahsung but LHW takes the cake for ultimate kept first love from start to end

Because its the first time - the one drama i super liked in Minho, he was actually the lead but he was in the shoes of second lead

scent of a woman - uhm kijoon was actrually pretty cold at the start but he is definitely such a sweet friend who secretly has the biggest case of first love to kim sunah

Flower boy ramyun shop - lee kiwoo is just that guywho steadfastly, loyally and righteously loved the FL

Reveng Note - SL didnt have mucn scene, but when he does it was pretty obvious he super liked Kim Hyanggi

shining inheriatance - bae soobin was  very supportive and awesome second lead

Reply 1988 - Junghwan want necessarilly the sweet adorable guy, but the ultimate guy who kept his first love for deoksun

others: Dong yi, Just Between Lovers, Fantastic, my girl, monstar, full house, pinocchio, buzzer beater, a perfect match, hana kimi, it started with a kiss

mahiba:

Fated to love you (K-version)

The greatest love

Eternal love (very supportive and sweet SML, though his love is not really expressed the viewer can easily feel it)

The greatest love is one of my favorite dramas, I love the male lead and the second lead!!  Fated to love you's second lead was so sweet I was so near to developing SLS

Eternal Love has been recommended so much, so I think I'll add it to my PTW

Autumn's Concerto- The SL is always there for the female lead and never crosses the boundaries of friendship. He kinda ends up with another girl in the end, but is in the final episode and they don't show a relationship, he saves her and to me it was more like something could begin. 

Beautiful Gong Shim- She's in love with the SL at first but he's slow with his feelings, even though he's clearly interested he loses the chances. He's the sweetest though, and you root for him. 

Behind Your Smile- The SL is super sweet but too slow to make a move and she falls for the ML. I think he ends up falling for another girl, but is not until the very end so is not noticeable, he just starts to see his old friend in another light.

Sassy Go Go- Which I'm watching now, the SL starts feeling love for her but the ML is his best friend so I don't think he will ever confess. 

Bromance-  The SL is another sweet guy whom the FL knows from childhood, he's just too slow to confess. Same actor from Behind Your Smile, this guy seems stuck in a one sided love lol

Chicago Typewriter- The second lead is a ghost that fell in love with her in her past life, in her present life he's still in love but is an impossible since, well, he's a ghost. 

Doctors- He's a colleague and although he seems to try to talk to her and like make a move, he's kinda shy. I don't remember if she ever when on a date with him, but I don't think so. 

Flower Boy Next Door- This SL was kinda frustrating for me because he like her for a long time but never made a move. The FL is incredibly introverted, to the point of isolation, the ML came along and helped her get out of her shell and the SL lost his chance. 

Goong- I think fits the bill because he doesn't end up with a girl and falls for the lead but she's married so is impossible love. 

Hi, My Sweetheart- I felt so sorry for this SL, he was there for her every step of the way and loved her for years. He was waiting for her to grow up since he was older than her but he waited to long and she fell in love with the ML. 

Secret Garden- Another SL that is just to slow to show his feelings, he also deserved her but he's in a position of authority so he was kinda waiting for his perfect time.

My Sassy Girl- He's her bodyguard and she's a princess so he kinda just loves her from afar. 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon- she was in love with him first and for a long time, he realizes his feelings too late. He doesn't end up with anyone since he still in love when the drama ends. 

The Master's Sun- I remember the second female lead was in love with him but I can't remember if he ever reciprocates. I know he was very in love with the FL and tried to woo her but lost to his boss the ML. 

Who Are You (2013)- Very heartbreaking SLS, he's her ex-boyfriend but he's dead and she doesn't remember him, she can see him but not hear him. He watches from afar as she falls in love with the ML.