So, I'm searching for a drama that has a big storyline about family. Mainly something where like the main (preferably male) lead lost his way/was kidnapped/went missing when he was a kid and years later he reunites with his family (at least both parents; like at the end of the drama or the middle or whenever) again. I don't care whether the surrounding story is a love story, a comedy, a thriller...I'm fine with anything. 

Does something like this even exist? I couldn't find anything so I searching for help here ^.^

Thanks so much in advance!

I can't think of any dramas where a ML reunites with both of his parents, but maybe try:

• Pinocchio - brothers
  • Hello Monster - brothers
  • Healer - FL and her mother

Golden Pouch- The male lead is an orphan who lost his memory when he was a kid and has been searching for his parents ever since, he does find them towards the end of the drama.

Ojakgyo Brothers- the male lead is left with his aunt and uncle when his mother abandons him, he ends up meeting his brother towards the end but he doesn't actually meet his mom again, there is closure though.

Smile, Dong Hae- The male lead's mother is the one who gets separated from her family during a storm, they reunite towards the end of the drama.

Pan Ruk Pan Rai as well as Lady & Liar- are both about female leads who thought they were orphans but in are actually long lost heirs to important families, then on the way to being reunited they get amnesia.

Golden Bride- female lead's father just abandons her and her mother to go back to his family, she becomes a mail order bride in order to go and find him.

These plots seldom happen for ML, but it is a more usual plot for FL, but i think I found some that applies to what you are looking for:

• Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful incident - ML was kidnapped because of revenge against his greedy father. He was raised by his kidnapper who became his 'dad' who he loves and loved him in turn. As he grew to adulthood he becomes a cop and meets his real parents. This is one of the best underrated drama out there.
  • Beautiful gongshim - ML was kidnapped when he was a kid. he grew up without any recollection of his past, and it is only in adulthood when he finally meet his grandmother
  • Resurrection - this is a revenge drama where one twin got separated from his family, in adulthood he meets his other twin
  • Hundred Year Legacy - ML was taken by his mother's friend so that he can be presented to the chaebol family as heir. His birth mother was lead to believe that he was dead at birth by said kidnapper/fake mom
  • Ballad of seodong - he grew up poor because when his mother got pregnant wih him, she somehow took off from the palace. Later he realized he is a prince and was reunited with his father
  • others: i am sorry i love you, hwarang, Jackpot, Goong S, can you hear my heart, wonderful days, money flower

There is more of this plot for FL. Tons more

thats exactly 

My husband got a family : missing kid, he finds his real parents after along time , get to know his sisters and other family members ,it +50 but it worth it ,had 4 story lines plus the older family members 

there also[ hotel king] but its more of revenge drama than family reunion,[father is strange] one of my favourite its kind of a similar too 

In Prince of Wolf, the male lead goes missing as a child, is raised by wolves, and then reunites with his mother, uncle, and grandfather.

Missing You (2012)   There's 2 people missing,  a boy and a girl.    Intense story. 

Thanks so much for all the answers!! I knew this isn't a common storyline for dramas especially not for ML but thanks for all the recommendations *already typing in all the titles and searching for them on MDL* 

Thanks so much!!! ^.^