Maybe a stab in the dark with this. I'm not looking for 18+ heavy adult stuff, but maybe something more mature and risque. Looking for sexy scenes, I.e touches, kisses, embrace, wrist grab, pinning against the wall, tasteful sex scenes. Parts that make you swoon and go >_< . Again, nothing too heavy. Ideally with happy ending? Any ideas?

With some of these it doens't happen often but there are some scenes ^^

Another Miss Oh

It's Okay That's Love

My Secret Romance

Oh My Ghostess

Suspicious Partner

Marriage, Not Dating

Healer

My Love From Another Star

Jealousy Incarnate

Coffee Prince

Oh My Venus

Something About 1 Percent (2016)

Its okay thats love

I need romance series

gentlemans dignity

oh my ghostess

Secret romance

Another oh hae young

suspicious partner ( lil bit)

masters sun

marriage not dating

you might try some K-movies.  they take more risks there imo.    i thought there was an interesting film gong yoo did last year:  a man and a woman, for instance.  

Amanda:

cruel city

this is a good one .....  the kissing scene was just wow that lead them to bed ....  but the sad part is,  that is the one and only sexy scene or even a kiss that we got from the entire drama .. luckily the drama was good !!  

Ten miles of peach blossoms..Not many bed scenes, but some very good kisses...and skinship.

Giving some recommendations* 

Boss and Me- Great chemistry, there's not a bed scene but he carries her off to the bedroom and it's strongly implied.

Autumn's Concerto- It's a melo but the romance it's amazing. There's a bed scene beautifully done and they make a baby :)

Bromance- Chemistry off the charts, amazing skinship and kisses. Amazing last scene. 

Devil Beside You- Bed scene *thumbs up*

Emergency Couple- This drama has even boob grabs. 

Eternal Love, aka Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms- CHEMISTRY IS ON FIRE!!! ML is 100% horny. I'd give Yehua ten babies.

Fight for My Way- Friends to lovers trope. After they decide they are in love chemistry is great and skinship is amazing. 

I Need Romance 3- The only one I've seen from the series. Amazing kisses. 

Introverted Boss- It takes him some time to open up but after they start he's an amazing kisser. 

King2Hearts- Good chemistry, but the drama is more focused in political stuff so is not only romance.

Last Cinderella- Noona romance, amazing kisses and bed scene ;)

The Eternal Love- Not to be confused with ten miles...... still has good chemistry. 

Sound of the Desert- OMG that ML and his love for the FL... There's certain foot caress scene and sexy belly dance that left me O.O for 3  days. 

Marry Me, Or Not?- Yasss all the yasses.  She's very bold and confident she gets naked in front of him and he goes O.O

MARS- Very dark drama but very good skinship and amazing bed scene. 

My Only Love Song- Great kisses, not bed scene sadly. 

Queen In Hyun's Man- Got together in real life, kisses and chemistry *fire emoji*

The Package- This drama even has a scene in a sex shop. Enough said. 

* low-key subscribing to this threat because I also like mature romance. 

Nymphadora:
I'd give Yehua ten babies.

XD

Don't mind me as I put a majority of these dramas on my to watch list ;-p

Gosh, i think i have seen too many dramas as although i have watched nearly every drama recommended on this list ... i can't remember them.

The best kiss i think i have seen in a drama was in Moon River but it was right at the very end. The kisses in Lie to Me (karaoke/soda kiss) are well known so i'm sure you have seen them.

You really need to look for dramas that have an older age cast as the young female actresses these days just don't cut it!

I have to 2nd the notion on Something about 1% , Another Oh Hae You and Jealousy Incarnate.  IMO these 3 specifically had a little extra je-ne-sais-quoi (i don't know what)...that took things to another level. 

+1 for:

• Sound of the Desert
  • The Eternal Love
  • Healer
  • I Need Romance 3
  • Something About 1%
  • My Secret Romance
  • Coffee Prince
  • Bromance
  • Fight for My Way
  • It's Okay That's Love
  • Jealousy Incarnate
  • Another Miss Oh

And I'll add:

• Live Up to Your Name
  • The King's Woman
  • Witch's Romance (although things slow way down as soon as the FL realizes how much younger the ML is)