Okay! so i want  a recommendations for a drama where male lead is cold and does not show any interest in any female until female lead. i just want a drama where guy is cold towards girls and sometime appear as jerk but he do have a nice/soft side which he shows to female lead. i would love if he is popular or famous or rich and he is cold towards girls but falls for female lead. i would like if female lead doesn't like him at first but she soon to after male lead begins to fall for her and starts to care for her. ya i know it's a bit tough to find something like this but i would love to watch something like this. 

Any country is okay!

Genre any but i do want some comedy in it  :3

It could be drama or movie. i am fine with both. 

Thanks! :D

Examples 

hana yori dango (it's versions too)

secret garden. 

Very rude/Cold ML, that is rich/popular but doesnt really care about anyone, especially women. but he soon falls for the FL. FL is someone who doest really like the ML that much cause he is mean/egotistical:

• Cheese in a Trap
  • Bride of the Century
  • Falling for Innocence
  • Monstar
  • Will it Snow for Christmas
  • Neung Nai Suang
  • It Started with a Kiss
  • Goho's starry Night
  • High End crus
  • noble My Love

Cold and sometimes cutting type of person in the ML, meets and falls for the FL. and the FL doesn't really hate the ML a few acturally admired the male lead from the start. but still I highly recommend you check out

• Love O2O 
  • Chicago typewriter
  • Radio Romance
  • Scent of a Woman 
  • Boss and I
  • Flower Boy ramyun Shop

Good Morning Call 1 & 2

Hotaru no Hikari

Itazura na Kiss

Last Cinderella

Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto

Two Lights: Relumino

• The Eternal Love (web drama)
  • School 2017
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • Love in the Moonlight
  • Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo
  • City Hunter
  • Hello Monster
  • High Society
  • Madame Antoine
  • You Who Came from the Stars
  • Marriage Contract

* Love Me If You Dare 

* When a Snail Falls in Love 

* Devil Beside You

* Just You 

* Refresh Man 

* Murphy's Law of Romance 

* My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

* Hwayugi 

* Beautiful Mind 

* Suspicious Partner 

* I Am Not a Robot 

Other than the above...Protect the boss and lie to me

You have to watch Scarlet Heart: Ryeo 

It has the main lead who is super rude to everyone but starts to love the girl and protects her and everyone is amazed that he's nice to someone lol. Plus the main cast has LOTS of boys in it (cute ones lol) They are all crown princes btw so it fits into the rich category. The FL kinda has a fling with lots of the brothers and they pretty much all love her. It is really sad at the end though, it doesn't have a very happy ending. It's bittersweet. I HATE SAD ENDINGS but I still thought that it fit the story and that it needed to end that way. Would definitely watch again even though I cried for two days lol. Its a romance comedy (its really funny) and the female lead is really strong and fights for what she believes. The FL is IU and nobody could have played the role better. It has a slight twist on Historical dramas which I liked bc it made the FL personality wayyyy different than most historical FL. It starts off super happy and comical but towards the middle/end it gets pretty emotional and crazy.   It will always be my favorite drama and I've watched over 50 for sure lol.

Good Morning Call 

Good Morning Call: Our Campus Days