Hello,

Often in rom-coms, the leads have very different personalities or demeanor. It's a well-known thing used to show dynamics between the couples:

The Shy girl w/ the Outgoing-cheerful guy, the stoic male lead w/ the energetic girl, The typical Arrogant-rich-guy w/ the nice down-to-earth girl (aka the usual), and etc.

I'm looking for main couples who are similar or almost same in personality and demeanor (i.e. both of them are stoic, or not talkative).

I would say: 

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (same passions, similar personalities)

On the Way to the Airport (similar demeanor, similar life experiences, mutual understanding)

Pinocchio 

Fight for my Way (similar temperaments, grew up together, similar life situations, similar problems that they are going through, similar way of talking and going through problems) 

My Mr. Mermaid (kind of like Chinese version of WFKBJ)

I actually liked all of those shows a lot.

Reply 1994 - she's a tomboy (so the opposite of a polished, sophisticated lady) & he is also a bit messy; so they're both oddballs.

One More Happy Ending

Shopping King Louie - She's a country bumpkin & he suffers from amnesia & becomes a homeless dependant; both are naive, cheerful, fools.

Just Between Lovers is a great one. Male lead is a bit more hot-headed and rough than the female lead at times, but they're both very down-to-earth. They experience similar traumas so they have that "keep to themselves" kind of demeanor, that is until they meet each other and start opening up.

Linus:

I would say: 

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (same passions, similar personalities)

On the Way to the Airport (similar demeanor, similar life experiences, mutual understanding)

Pinocchio 

Fight for my Way (similar temperaments, grew up together, similar life situations, similar problems that they are going through, similar way of talking and going through problems) 

My Mr. Mermaid (kind of like Chinese version of WFKBJ)

I actually liked all of those shows a lot.

I like this type of shows...

And i totally agree with On the way to the Airport. I felt like they were so nsync as people that they felt like one person. So even though it was not really put into words, i totally felt like this was a drama about soulmates because of that.

I cant think of additional drama that is somewhat as near that description as OTWTTA, but maybe:

• Glorious Day - both are very kind, bright, selfless and considerate mellow types people
  • Descendants of the sun - both are headstrong and have sense of humor funny type personality
  • Love O2O - both are smart and popular, have a very lowkey type of personality but are both devilish in some ways
  • Just between lovers - very guarded and traumaed type of people that doesnt talk much but keeps all pent up issues inside

I agree with pretty much everything that's been recommended already, plus:

• Bromance
  • Because This is My First Life
  • The Princess Wei Young
  • Lost Love in Times

Thanks for the replies everybody!!!

On the Way to the Airport is great! I saw that and still can't forget it :D

Time to binge watch this weekend xD

Most of the shows I can think of where they are the same there is no romance 

* Lookout 

* Dr Qin Medical Examiner 

Maybe try these that have romance 

* Witch's Romance.... Hot chemistry and great kissing scenes 

* It's Okay It's Love.... Both have psychological trauma from their childhood and hot chemistry 

* Oh My Venus