Hi! I know that there were threads like that already, but most of the recommendations were for sort of older dramas and maybe there are some new ones I shouldn't miss. What are some dramas that are so interesting/fast - paced or unique that could get you hooked on Asian dramas again? I would personally say that Moon Lovers, Because It's the First Life, Healer and Another Miss Oh were like that for me. Anything else I could try? If you've ever felt burned out or kept getting bored with dramas, please share which drama kept you interested! I started watching like 6 or 7 different dramas recently and kept putting them on hold since I just couldn't get interested. 

Honestly these dramas you mentioned also helped me a lot with my drama slump, so I thought I might share a few others that might qualify as drama slump-worthy (I already excluded those you've watched, by the way):

Korean:
Splash Splash LOVE
Age of Youth 2
Queen In Hyun's Man
I Hear Your Voice
Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim
Ho Goo's Love
Go Back Couple
Chicago Typewriter
Mask
Liar Game
Misty
Twenty Again
Just Between Lovers

Chinese:
The Eternal Love
A Love So Beautiful
Love O2O
Eternal Love

I didn't include any Japanese dramas and Thai lakorns (I haven't watched a lot), so I hope you don't mind. Anyway, enjoy! :)

@ Angel: that's an awesome list! I actually have some of them on my PTW list. I also appreciate you taking the time to exclude the ones I already saw. I am guessing that you don't have one drama that you would pick as a first one from the list to try out? :D

You're welcome!!! I actually listed them accordingly. I put on top those I highly recommend to watch first (although I also recommend checking out all of them, they are all great, in my opinion!), either because they are quick yet enjoyable or personally more addicting than the rest.

✔️ Shopping King Louie

✔️ My Beautiful Gong Shim

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

✔️ Let's Fight Ghost

✔️ Short

✔️ Hwayugi

✔️ My Mr Mermaid

✔️ Oh My Ghostess

✔️ While You Were Sleeping

✔️ Two Cops

✔️ Something About the Rain 

✔️ Live